Reviews for A Godfather's Gift: A Second Chance
teachergirl chapter 31 . 3/15
I'm not sure why you have this story rated M. It's not an M story. It's barely a T. You would have more reader if you rated it properly. Lots of people don't read M stories.
teachergirl chapter 30 . 3/15
So, Sirius finds out that he has a daughter and just forgets to answers Remus's letters for two weeks. He's a hypocrite. He says he's doing everything for Harry, to protect Harry, but when he finds out he as a real child he doesn't even bother to answer a letter about Harry.
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 30 . 3/6
Hey, I have just re-read this story is about 24 hours in hopes that when you update this story that I will remember exactly what happened. When will you update next it has nearly been a year since this story was updated and I REALLY, REALLY want to know what is going to happen next? Please tell me that you are still planing on updating
asiya halima kone chapter 11 . 2/10
Laughed my socks off at this chapter thank you
lilkathra chapter 31 . 1/6
love to know what happens next
Nik1627 chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
This story is just AMAZING! FANTASTIC! MARVELOUS! Plz continue it sokn!
Urbansar chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
I just finished the whole thing to date. I have laughed and cried, I have booed a few times. I have enjoyed your story immensely. 9 months on a cliffhanger even a small one is painful.

please help us in this moment of distress.

thanks
Mike
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
OMG! I have just read all of this story in one day :) Please tell me that you are still updating because I have to know what is going to happen next. You CAN NOT leave this story like this. Please please please update soon. :D
darkhk chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
ok pls pls you have to update! some of these chapters had me in freaking tears! I absolutely love this story! pls update!
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
Simply... Wow.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/11/2015
Are you going to finish this story?
SpunkyPeterson chapter 31 . 3/30/2015
I really hope you update soon! I love your stories but this one specifically is just so different from the rest :)
bryan.conant.bc chapter 31 . 3/13/2015
such a great chapter, its been a long time lol. but I'm glad its back. waiting for the other story to get updated too. :)
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 31 . 3/11/2015
What's...going on. Don't do this to me Sirius just died on my screen again. Are they really hiding or were they kidnapped I hope they are okay!? Those poor babies. HARRY IF YOU ARE STILL IS THE CASTLE YELL MY NAME...C.R.A.Z.Y. COME ON HARRY! Awe and rian is so adorable I love her.

Crazy.
anyeshabaner chapter 31 . 3/1/2015
awesomeeeeeee update!..."hiding" just got a new meaning! ;)