Reviews for A Godfather's Gift: A Second Chance
DukeEveningshade chapter 23 . 11/15
How did Sirius not realise that they were getting treated by Avery, a Death Eater at least by the name. I would believe that Sirius would be at least wary of him. But nooo, now Sammi is dead and I feel like the story is fucking life over. Not good.
DukeEveningshade chapter 19 . 11/15
Avery is a Death Eater.
M-Dragon04 chapter 31 . 3/19
I love this story read it in about 24 hours (not continuously) I laughed I cried but I loved it so please please please continue.
when the next update?
nakini chapter 31 . 11/10/2016
Love this story. Thanks for the good read. Hope you update and complete story.
teachergirl chapter 31 . 3/15/2016
I'm not sure why you have this story rated M. It's not an M story. It's barely a T. You would have more reader if you rated it properly. Lots of people don't read M stories.
teachergirl chapter 30 . 3/15/2016
So, Sirius finds out that he has a daughter and just forgets to answers Remus's letters for two weeks. He's a hypocrite. He says he's doing everything for Harry, to protect Harry, but when he finds out he as a real child he doesn't even bother to answer a letter about Harry.
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
Hey, I have just re-read this story is about 24 hours in hopes that when you update this story that I will remember exactly what happened. When will you update next it has nearly been a year since this story was updated and I REALLY, REALLY want to know what is going to happen next? Please tell me that you are still planing on updating
asiya halima kone chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Laughed my socks off at this chapter thank you
lilkathra chapter 31 . 1/6/2016
love to know what happens next
Nik1627 chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
This story is just AMAZING! FANTASTIC! MARVELOUS! Plz continue it sokn!
Urbansar chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
I just finished the whole thing to date. I have laughed and cried, I have booed a few times. I have enjoyed your story immensely. 9 months on a cliffhanger even a small one is painful.

please help us in this moment of distress.

thanks
Mike
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
OMG! I have just read all of this story in one day :) Please tell me that you are still updating because I have to know what is going to happen next. You CAN NOT leave this story like this. Please please please update soon. :D
darkhk chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
ok pls pls you have to update! some of these chapters had me in freaking tears! I absolutely love this story! pls update!
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 31 . 5/31/2015