Reviews for Our Love Incarnate
Some guy chapter 24 . 3/28
whoa whoa whoa is that the end!?
Lazy man chapter 23 . 3/22
u are not funny
But u make me laf .
I love this story
But I cry
U better like this poem
Or u will die,I mean urinate um ya
Crazy guy chapter 21 . 3/22
inspiration sucks
IGN chapter 16 . 3/21
10/10 IGN
Warlordprincekob chapter 14 . 3/21
good and also very decent
Kirito dj frEsh chapter 13 . 3/21
good . Very good
SkulK1 chapter 24 . 3/6
After speaking to the author asking why this story was going to go unfinished I decided to give it a read anyways. All I can say is that I am glad I did. This story is by far one of the best there is out there it takes something I have always wanted a story of Kazuto and Asuna's life in college and actually incorporating bringin Yui into the real world. while I understand that this story will not he finished I can't help myself re reading it every now and then. I want to say to the author that you have done a fantastic job with this story and I hope to read more of your Sao stories in the future.
ae4496 chapter 24 . 3/2
This is by far the best fan fic I've read on this site so it's a shame to see it go unfinished. Great job on everything you wrote though. I really enjoyed it and I guess I'll just have to make up my own ending lol
Jacklestac chapter 16 . 2/17
seriously? you keep dangling the bone in front of me in the last few chapters and now that they're finally alone, you do this 16.5 chapter bullsh*t _
shame on you!
Goran chapter 24 . 1/20
Keep writing pleeaasse!
Delta Marauder chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
D*mn, no more you say? Because this was a really good one, albeit the angst was overwhelming. This was a captivating story and it's disappointing to see it end, but great job.
Hospitaller1080 chapter 24 . 12/22/2014