Reviews for Lorelei
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 4 . 9/28/2019
OMG this is so illegal! XD Imagine Gaara's face when he hears the Yondaime was molesting his precious sister. OMFG...Imagine Kushina's reaction XD
madmiko chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
It's definitely fun to read Minato as such a conniving pervert.
madmiko chapter 2 . 6/15/2019
Kagome's reaction to the jello made me laugh. _ I am enjoying your characterization of Minato and what kind of Hokage he is. Itachi would have to point out that the book is not suitable for minors with Kagome there. This is a lot of fun!
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Cute beginning! I love the idea of Kagome intimating she reads the same book to be diplomatic. LOL!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 4 . 5/19/2019
lol love
Coolfire30 chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
... Hoy shit... I love it. Fuck please continue this.
Coolfire30 chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
... Hoy shit... I love it. Fuck please continue this.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
Hahaha! This is sooo good! Please update soon! I love it! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Omg this is so funny I really hope you update!
Audrianne chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Oh my gosh! Please continue this story, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Pls pls pls update !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Omg please update really soon. I really love this story and can't wait to see how u go along with it. I really like how kagome and Minato are. I can't wait to see how the blackmail goes. Also is Gaara gonna visit kagome while she's in konoha?
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
please update!
belladu57 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Very good
Kitsune of Psychosis chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Lol! I never would have saw Kagome as a seductress. Not that I'm complaining. *blushes and pouts* I think I'm getting to perverted for my own good. I never would've thought I would've liked a KagomeXMinato crossover but you my friend have changed my mind! I particularly like your stories and your way of writing. My favorites are the Black Fox, Memoirs of a Prodigy and this one now! Please continue for my stake! _