Reviews for Naruki
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
no offence but even with chakara and not ki naruto won't surpass goku baiscally because of goku's raw strength.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
i really think naruki should have greater potential than naruto and in the cannon when kakashi said that after sasuke defected he was way stronger than naruto and even after that naruto had to relie on the kyuubi's power just to fight sasuke evenly. If you look at narutopedia sasuke is the storngest of team 7 I think you should be saying naruto will have the most chakara but even after that sasuke catches up to him in chakara all in all sasuke is stronger than naruto.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
who is naruki gonna train with after the preliminaries is it kakashi that would make sense. NAruto is not gonna instantly be better at everyone in everything right?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
is naruki's secondary element lighting and I think you should show goku's raw strength
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
goku's potential is still the same right even with chakara he will eventually be really powerful.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Horrible idea...
FlyingThunderGod978 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
WHERE IN THE FUCK IS GOKU!
sephchipmunk chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
man do people HATE quitters
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Please update soon
Kid Goku Forever chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter. I wonder how Naruki do in tne fight with Akuma.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Awesome chapter I look forward to the fight.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter.
Kakarrotto chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
You copied Haku's physical description almost word for word from Naruto wiki. Coincidence?
Titanium Ferrous chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Nice chapter so far! Let me guess the Kekkai Genkai's name... Satsui no Hado? Oh snap! Copyright infringement...!