Reviews for Aka-nyan
krisyeol77 chapter 6 . 3/23
i love this story please update it
Akiss chapter 6 . 1/4
Haha, can't wait to see this continue! CX
zeppeli chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
This is such a cute story and I'm always
looking forward to its updates! Just a quick question: did you delete My Heterochromatic Eyed Lover? It was one of my favorite KagaAka stories; it's a shame that I can no longer read it.

But anyway, please keep up the good work in this story! I'm excited to read the new chapter.
Fantita chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
OMG, Akashi will have to kiss Kagami frequently then? *grins*
LOL at "Kagami's breath sure stinks as Hell"
And Kagami of course can only think of breakfast (his stomach knows no end) :D
1bakedbre chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Yayyy! It's been so long I'm so happy to see you updated! Keep up the awesome work:3
EminaRukiax chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
An update! Yayyy! And now Akashi has a reason to come over and kiss Kagami XD
But I was hoping Kagami to still be an angel to Akashi since Kagami is an... Angel lol! And this is an AkaKaga right? I do hope so because Akashi is like one of the ultimate seme out there! And Kagami is an uke! But of course that is for you to decide :)
Kururo Saruko chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
FINALLY AN UPDATE!
Gya they made my day! Kagami you really have guts ordering THE Akashi to do that! And Akashi is so cute! X3
I haven't read the manga so... Akashi can cook?
Can't wait for next chapter!
P.s: Oh so Bakagami DOES have hormones... :v
Letty-Chan19 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
So cute..! Make it moreeeeeee longer..!
Letty-Chan19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
So cute.. :3
Muffin chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
This story is so fucking good! You're an amazing writer and I loved every word of it, keep up the amazing work! :)
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
hehe, I'm so exited for the end of the Rakuzan vs. Seirin match! I've been waiting for EVER! I hope it comes soon! It's been going for thirty chapters now!
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Aw, poor baby Akashi! He's so cute when he's sad XD
46Neko-Kucing Ganteng chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
continue:D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please continue
Hinan Dyan chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
ah! i don't know what to say! it's just too...
cool! really! i like the extra story. and for the main story, i just can't wait what will happen to both of those cute pairing. there's still rare for searching those pairing, right? so i really looking for it. hehehe.
since my mother language is not english, i'm so sorry for my bad grammar or etc. i'll wait for the next chap and other extra stories yaa!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »