Reviews for Elements
taytumrockshard chapter 3 . 5/18
update plpeas love this story
Junriel18 chapter 3 . 3/29
Nice story, author! Hope you can fix your issues.. Update please!
DarkPurpleTomBoy chapter 3 . 3/18
Omg I love this story so much please update I love this story!
My Hazel Eyes chapter 3 . 3/16
Not gonna lie, Takashi/Haruhi is my favorite ship so it'd be awesome to see them end up together if you add in a romantic interest. Other than that, seeing the development of Haruhi's newfound abilities and seeing how the bonds of the club become stronger. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Great start :)
8Cait8Cait8 chapter 3 . 2/20
I would literally just do something like them trying to live life normally then enemies try to capture Haruhi or one of the others and their group breaks a little until they find the missing person
Person chapter 3 . 1/2
This is really interesting and I would love to see more chapters, soon. I think you should explain each of the hosts powers and maybe have them slip up a few times and use them accidentally during hosting hours, or you could add a villain to the story.
Emerald Lylythia chapter 3 . 1/4
Nice story, well it's a good start. Maybe you could explain how the members came to be elements in the next chapters ? Also explain how it has an effect on they every day life it has one.
Thanks for the story.
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 3 . 1/2
Wow, it lives! *Starts dancing*
Anywho, hmmmm... they could meet other elements? You could throw in some random villainous person out to...do evil? Of course, fluff is always allowed as well! Everyone needs some fluff! I'm glad you updated though! Hope everything's going well for you!
slvrphoenx chapter 3 . 1/2
i really like the 1st 2 chapters. I hope it becomes a Haruhi x Mori or Haruhi x Kyoya story. i have no real suggestions on the story but look forward to reading more of it.
Dramachick4thewin chapter 3 . 1/2
first, tell us all of the hosts' elements and then work attractions based on elements. but I don't like Haruhi with Hikaru or Tamaki. She can be with any of the others- but not those two.
other than that, just do whatever.
I love the story!
keep it going!
Iamofmanynames99 chapter 3 . 1/2
Hey, why dont you have them talk about elemental circles!
I've read other fanfics based off of this general prompt and they were awesome, and I'm really excited to read more of yours!
justaislinn chapter 3 . 1/2
I have no idea where this story should go but you had an absolutely gorgeous begining.
You could just add elemental powers to ordinary host stuff, you could have them training her to use water and play around and stuff.
You could make it super duper special and have them all fight for a cause or something- like the elements fighting to keep balance in the universe or something cheesy like that lol. I love what you had so far!
Write on:)
justaislinn chapter 1 . 1/2
Haruhi is very me in this. Water is my element too:)
Write on:)
Bentears chapter 3 . 1/2
ok thanks for the update I will pm you will a few ideas
oreobabez chapter 3 . 1/1
Well, they could get into a lot of shenanigans just by being the host club. Maybe describe the encounter with Ayankoji?