Reviews for The Stupid Griffins
Luna chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Kill yourself before someone kills you
MamaD chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You need to seek help for your mental illness.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Family guy does not suck. You must be a troll, otherwise, why would you make a fanfiction about a show you hate? At least your story is funny, otherwise I would rate this 0/10 but I've decided to be nice, and give it 6.2/10
Crash323bro chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
you suck at making stories seriously this is just a bunch of random stuff and you're stupid to think that Family guy is serious it's a comedy show they're supposed to act stupid you probably saw one episode and thought 'OMG these guys r ssssooooooo stupid I should write a story about baaaaagghhh" that's probably what you sound like because of your retarded avatar photo.
tomxdougluver14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Ur avatar is creepy ur stupid family guy isnt
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Your story was funny, but sadly, you are wrong. All the griffins (except Lois) are great, as is family guy. And also, hermione married Ron, nog George. Still a good story though!
Tigerwillow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I agree that Family Guy is stupid, but that doesn't mean you need to write this.
luke chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
starters you're a complete another up writing plesae you're emberassing family guy rocks!what do you watch the pussy-ass desprate housewives ill bet
Suzuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is some hilarious shit you've written.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Everyone below me: I think this was SUPPOSED to be stupid and random. It's a parody, or at least I hope it is.

To Author: Honestly, even though I adore Family Guy, I agree with you. Half the time the show doesn't make sense or it is extremely inappropriate, but that's why I like it. It's bold and funny! In general I thought this story was quite hilarious and true. Family Guy has retarded characters and a ridiculous storyline.

To Other Viewers: The Author is entitled to his and her opinion. You don't need to hate on him or her. Besides, if you don't like their opinion, DON'T READ IT! *And now you know rainbow* Or maybe your dense minds can't grasp that you have a choice in this world. *shrugs* I'm probably just wasting my breath... *bounds off to frolic in a field of bacon with Todd Fisher*
meanbow chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
oh...where to begin
1)SPELLING (learn how to use the English Language correctly, not use 'chav english'
2)STORY...just what EXACTLY is this...there is no structure, no storyline...just a load of cobbled together sentences that try to make sense
3)ANYONE could say something like this,yet not give definitive reasons as to WHY you don't like a show. you would get more respect from people for that, rather than by writing something that could potentially offend and/or upset

hope this CONSTRUCTIVE criticism has the desired outcome of improving your language, communication and writing skills
jessica chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
family guy is not stupid your stupid
Phil From Produce chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You know what else is stupid? that ugly face you use as your avatar. and the hunger games. and harry potter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Well this story surely sucks.
ThatTazza chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Sort out your anger issues over a TV show. It's life. People like it, if you don't just forget about it and grow a pair.