Reviews for Righting Wrongs
George chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Wow...
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Seeing a way this could end up is an interssting idea, even though I'm okay with the fact that it's been eaons (sp?) since you've written this, and you're probably never going to continue. Oh well. I love this story. I've loved all your stories I've read so far, and so it's lucky for me you've written so many. :) Have a nice day.
Ruselyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I like this side of Spike, it fits well. I'm gonna dd this to my faves!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
WAH! He's so selfless it's almost unbelievable. Poor, poor Spike. If Angel doesn't do just that, I'm going to kick his arse into next week. Gorgeous, wonderful letter. More please. How about a reply from Angel?
Stina chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wishful thinking, eh?

::sighs::

Great story, BTW.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Pefect Spike: the only one who sees and speaks the truth. Proof of his love for Buffy is that he is willing to be totally unselfish and give her to someone else if it makes her happy. Bravo! *stands up and applauds*
Lill chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
this was great! i think u captured spike's character perfectly! and also i appreciate u making this a spike friendly b/a fic 'cause most b/a fics are of the spike bashing sort. some people think that spike is all monster, but he's not! i like the way u write...there's just something so authentic and real about it.
Cache1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I'm not really a B/Aer, mostly because the stories either bash Spike forever (and Spike was tied to a wall for Angel and Buffy to beat whenever they pleased) or are sap to no extreme (Buffy kissed him. "I love you, Angel." "I love you too," he told her.) or even a gross mixture of angst and sap. (After Buffy and Angel had broken up for the tenth time today... Buffy was patroling when she felt the vampire following her. "Take me back, Buffy," he begged.) However I can't stand a lot of Spuffy fics either.

However, this was very well done. You have Spike done quite well, and a good sense of B/A here without making me sick, or sounding all stuck in the past. You write quite well.

I didn't see anything wrong with this.

Keep it up.
kendra chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
it.

You gotta make a new chapter.

I love Angel.

This is really a good story

p.s you are doinig a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
it's good, but can you write a follow up to it. i want to know angel's reaction. does he do it.
Man Called True chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Whoa. I search for good fanfiction for a month without success, and then I find this. It's exactly what he would say, and frankly one of the better character pieces I've read. You're brilliant - that's all I can say.
Gyrus chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is a quality piece. It does justice to all of the parts of Spike's personality: characteristic snarkiness, his uncanny psychological insight, and the possible effects of his newly-acquired soul. The ending also presents what may be the only plausible 'soul-lock' device I've ever seen in a B/A (or anybody/A) fic. Nice work.