Reviews for Margret Potter, Daughter of Athena
HP PJ fanatic chapter 10 . 6/27
Since when are McGonagall and Dumbledore evil? They are some of my favorites.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Can I just say that it's only children of Hades and Poseidon who Zeus targets, Poseidon doesn't really take out his anger on demigods, while Hades... well, he's Hades.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Awesome but Dumbledore shouldn't have been like that he's wise and smart and would make the perfect son of Athena and if the twins were demigods how the rest of the weasels weren't demigods and snaps should have been a son of Hecate but otherwise soooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd
MLPFan chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
THAT'S why everyone calls genderbend-Discord Eris!
HadesChild chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
HUFFLEPUFF! HUFFLEPUFF! YEAH! (gets weird looks from passing demigods) What? Think a daughter of Hades can'tbe in the loyal, kind house?! Dishonor on you, dishonor on yor family, dishonor on your cow- (gets look from Chiron) Fine. I'll just go back to Wattpad, where I'm APPRECIATED. (Ps. my name is Alana5and5Alyssa) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Bad Dumbly!
Impstar chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Pretty sure children of Athena don't need to worry about flying. Zeus only shoots down his sibling's children.
The Queen of Nope chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I will murder Ron for insulting my house! We Hufflepuffs are hardworking, loyal, and we are closest to the kitchens!
crazzyredhead chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
wish you would have the story maybe a sequel with following the lighting thief
ham chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
DA FUCKING HELL DUMBLEDORE
pc's hate P.C chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
DUMBLEDORE! YOU ASSHOLE! :(
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Why not ravenclaw, seen as who her mom is?
Alie-yaoi chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I like
killer4853 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
DarkenedRose24 chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Too bad some didn't like it but oh well, I did and would love to read more.