Reviews for Margret Potter, Daughter of Athena
623091drake chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
shooting potter out of the sky was fun but I don't see why Zeus would object to her flying. i'm pretty sure in the first book Zeus was fine with Annabeth in the air plane and only objected to Percy. this calls for a good story in how potter pissed off Zeus ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Give McGongall a chewing out by Snape, Sprout, and Remus for giving Margret detention and have each of them get detention for picking a fight with her. Also, have Ron receive a howler from Molly for picking on the girl who lived. Maybe Margret can use some connections in the Dailey Prophet to put those boys in a bad light (and convince Rita Skeeter to be her ally rather than enemy since she can tell how Dumbledore kidnapped Margret from her loving family in America).

Finally, have Athena chew out Zeus for his actions and visit Dumbledore and McGongall, informing them of the Greek gods so their heads will deflate. Why did Zeus blast a daughter of Athena out of the sky though?
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter..
tyche chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
hi me again i love you this is the only crossover without the pjato characters in it i read and i love it you are awesome please update soon
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Love it!
BlackFire-Forx chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Love this. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I love it!
Laura-Shi chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
You know I love this story but I cannot see Zues to smite his Grandkid out of the sky especially the child of his favorite daughter Athena. I could see him doing that to his brothers kids.

Other wise its very entertaining and the fact that Minerva is acting like a spoiled brat is amusing as well. Hopefully Remus will be on Severus and Margrets side inside of one of Dumbledore's lackies
god of all chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Zeus must has toned the bolt's power down a bit for it not to kill her
graynavarre chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Minerva is an idiot and Zeus should strike Albus for kidnapping his grand daughter (as she is the daughter of Athena who is the daughter of Zeus)

As a matter of fact, the wrath of the ancient gods should be hitting all over Hogwarts.
geetac chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much!
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I generally try to give fics a chance by reading through whatever is posted of them, but this is simply nonsense. The house selection makes no sense, the way the characters act are obviously strung along rather than natural feeling. The fact she is even still in Hogwarts instead of simply bolting the moment she found herself outside and just accepts staying there for the time being with no incentive is stupid, and the fact that Athena didn't simply take her back to Olympus, when nothing short of Zeus would be able to really stop her doing so, is even more stupid. There are spelling and grammar mistakes abound. Simply put this feels more like an author driven essay rather than a naturally flowing and imaginative story.
Kail Blade chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Never understood the whole fem! Harry thing. Just seems like an excuse to put a OC in place of Harry. Would have been interesting if he was a SON of Athena. Mostly he's put as a son of one of the Big Three, which gets kind of repetitive, especially as they usually cut and paste PJ into the story. So props for being original in that regard. Story didn't catch me though.
Little Chibi chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! ! ! Dumbledore bashing! ! ! Hufflepuff is the coolest! ! !
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »