Reviews for Margret Potter, Daughter of Athena
Little Chibi chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! ! ! Dumbledore bashing! ! ! Hufflepuff is the coolest! ! !
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
More please.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Awesome chapter.
Kenka chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
that is a little one-sided...I LIKE IT!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hmph. Margret should FORGET about whatever rules and laws demigods have to obey involving using their powers and KICK THE OLD MANS BUTT just to show just how much she DOESN'T need or want HIS protection. *lol* and then YELL at him about how its none of his business where she lives and that she's going back to where he KIDNAPPED her from whether he 'agrees' or not. *lol*
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Love it!
917brat chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Oh this is good I love how magic (or at least the low level that is being thrown at her currenlty ) doesn't effect her (does that mean ALL magic?) Oh are you planning on making any other wizard/or witchs) demigods like the twins being herms or somthing? will margret like anyone in the wizarding worl become their friends help them oh man please keep this up (also just wondering are you going to make any of the weaselys demigod...i mean charlie, Bill and the twins(really these two) seems so different from the rest (at least how they are written most of the time) will they have different parent(s)?
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
HAHA!
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I hate hate-mail.
god of all chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
hehe i dont see why it's the unpopular house. i mean it's not like she's a snake!
Toby860 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
From the way the chapter was titled I origionally thought she would of been in slytherin but then realised severus would make the slytherins behave. Anyways I like it so far and look forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Hey I think that this is a great start so far! I hope to read more in the future!

Phoenix :D
Tyche chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
What the hell is she doing in hufflepuff she should be is slythrin with her brother
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
The old goat headmaster's plan is being stopped one step at a time
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »