Reviews for In the End
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
God! so many things happened in this one shot! was great! really enjoyed it! the pool scene was sexy, I would like to see Sherlock emerging all wet, with his white shirt...and... boy!... ok, and Molly saving the day! awesome!
great story!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I loved it! Especially the pool scene! Great job.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
A very sweet story with a happy ending! And a soaking wet Sherlock and Molly courtesy of a pool push! Loved the visual!
yay chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Happy endings are nice. Then again, so is angst. It's nice that she's the one who kills Moran. Well, not exactly nice, but interesting?
Honeyee chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awwww! Love it. So sweet and full of emotions. Adding this to my faves. :)
Frini chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
LOVED the pool scene! Every single time I read "you do count", breaks my heart a bit. Great fic! :)
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Shite! That was so incredibly amazing I really don't know what to say about it! That had everything a Sherlock story needed, and... just... WOW! Yea, words are failing me now. That. Was. Incredible! Like, really. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yes, I liked it. I like your BAMF Molly and your yummy Sherlock. They are perfect together. Come on, Moffat and Gatiss! You must see how perfect this couple is!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lovely! You captured Molly's unconditional love for Sherlock so beautifully. Thanks for posting.
Toys R Us NOT chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love this, so much angst but it was good in the end!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Stop being so amazing. Seriously, I don't think I can handle it.
Lily is Wholocked chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved it! Strong little Molly! Awesome!
MG12CSI16 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh gosh. This was just... perfect. I can't really describe it, other than it was amazing. I was tearing up a little by the end. Thank you for such a great read!
greenlilies chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
i just smiled and hugged myself because of your story, great job c:
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Why haven't I reviewed this yet? Oh right, I was too busy dying. you are a brilliant brilliant writer, woman. *slow clapping*