Reviews for Steely Fire and Cold Ice
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
yes! Love this story! update soon!
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
yay!
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
what? i'm not a hater! I love this story!
Paridiselost chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Oh yay! 6 kills for Katniss alone!

So... We now for sure that at least the D3 girl, both D6, both D7, D8 girl, and both D10 died.
And both D1s, D2s, D4s, D11s and D12s should be alive assuming Glimmer and Peeta escaped and Thresh and Rue did what they did in the canon. Of course Foxface is still alive.

Leaving the D3 boy, D5 boy, D8 boy, and both D9 up for grabs, some of them probably killed by the D4s or Marvel, assuming D4s are in your career pack.

I'd guess the entire massacre should be about a tally of 12 to 14 dead with 6 to Katniss, possibly 2 each for Marvel, Clove and Cato leaving a little wiggle room in case D4 got anyone.

Ohhh... *giggle* Your games are /FUN/.
nsheldonb chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
I like it! Funny how you made Cato afraid of heights! :D
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
I really liked this chapter! But I have to say... it was pretty short. Just saying! Anyways, update ASAP! MuchLove,

xFellow
toritwilight504 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
WELL I LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO GLIMMER AND PEETA! SHOULD BE FUNNY TO READ! UPDATE SOON!
Paridiselost chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I'd say Cato. *smirk*

Goooo Katniss! Keep goin' with the tough girl attitude! I wonder how many people will be killed at her hand in the Bloodbath. Most people make it so that she doesn't kill more than one or two.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This is awesome! I loved the 'questions' part!
daddys number 1 girl chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Good chapter. This is really good!
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Please! Update ASAP!((((((:
toritwilight504 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Awesome! Great job :D
Paridiselost chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Cute. c: This is cute. I love what she did with the burning and everything.

Thanks for the update!