Reviews for AmericaxEngland Fanservice!
theSardonyx chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
OMFG.! What am I reading.?! (Screw Japan and his yaoi. XD)

Write on.!
Yuna
chibi-america-alfred chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
wait! a grown up me and England?! LET ME WATCH LET ME WATCH!
(no seriously, that's my request)
Ahappyfan96 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
This story is so awesome :D please update soon! My idea was for you to turn England onto Punk!England who has a Prince Albert, and make America suddenly be in his physically 16 year old body with very reluctant Alfred and insistent England. Thanks in advance if you do my request.
Awesome Empress chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Damn...That was intense! Really cool! Can't wait for the next episode cuz it's mine! X3
hexa chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Make longer chapters ;3;?
JustSpirky chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
oh, poor Alfie

xD

update soon!
Thanatos SHSL Story-Poet chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Oh yus, I did. :3 Grazie! And uh...sorry about that America...-_-'
Thanatos SHSL Story-Poet chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
XD Awesomeeee...:D XD And epic!
JustSpirky chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
omg! this is funny...update soon!
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Omg! Wow...uhhh, Teacher/Student role play
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
How about a good 'ol gauken omegaverse lemon? Possessive!Alpha!Alfred x InHeat!Omega!Arthur! Nothing too serious just a nice fuck. Oh and in the end someone catches them doing the dirty deed. Can't wait to read it! ((if you decide to do it that is ;))
Chayton chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Master and Maid. America tops and England is in denial. Then Japan is videotaping it all while France joins in. May include rimming, toys, sounding, spanking, double blow job, humping, an octopus(courtesy of Japan), bondage, futanari and double penetration. It is... detailed and if you don't like any of the above kinks, you don't have to type it in. Just saying... I haven't seen a good lemon in a long time. Good luck.
SlifofinaDragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
for me i would like a possesive!englandxamerica
Thanatos SHSL Story-Poet chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
U-um Hi...You can call me Thanatos.
I kinda have a request: England shall top with him role playing as a teacher and America as the student...um...make sure there's some dry humping in there...please.
TunaFish Of Vongola chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
How about a russsiaxenglandxamerica? A english sandwich