Reviews for The Fool and The King
drmona lord chapter 2 . 15h
I would love to see where this ends up
Ino Death chapter 2 . 8/24
Why is there not more to this? This is really good. Very few spelling errors in all and I really am enjoying it. Though Ichi has orange hair, not red.
Deathstarling556 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
More more more more! I want to know if shiro was right or if ichigo will continue and accept him! Will his powers change? Will the others find out? This one wishes to know!
Windying chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Please continue this story. I would love to read.
Great chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Wow, its cute although it could be a bit more lemony. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oohyes, I definitely want another chappy *-* I love your story 3 but what I think is a little bit disturbing is that Shiro doesn't have a name... I think it'd sound better than Ichi always calling him hollow xD
Still love your story
With love, Blackberry Shinigami (whos just too lazy to log in right now...)
ElectraX12 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
pleease write more chapters!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Another chapter sounds nice...
pbs chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
CRL chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
i want another bad
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please add a new chapter
Davey Strudel chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Siriusly Ironic chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I really liked it a lot and it would be so awesome to read another chapter. You should continue with it, I can't wait to read more _
anime-lover890 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Ooo this is one of the best Ichigo/Hichigo lemons I've read for a while, I really would like to see where this goes afterwards. I hope ya update as soon as possible _
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
i want another chapter but as much as i'd like to see more sex I'd prefer to see how Ichigo can control his inner hollows powers and such. Sex is good for one shots but sometimes if you're gonna do more than a one shot you need a plot in my opinion.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »