Reviews for The Legend of Pyro: Cross Dimensions
BigB Da Gamer chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I see a Star X Pyro pairing ;)
BigB Da Gamer chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I hope Pyro comes to save his adopted family
BigB Da Gamer chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I like it how you brought in other creatures into the story
BigB Da Gamer chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Really good, just a few misspellings. I'm glad I saw you working on this or else I would've missed out
Dragon2013 chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
This Chapter should probably have been renamed An Enemy Returns: Part 2 or somthing
volumedflame chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
This is just begging to be a video game. Message to all developers: if you are reading this story, make a video game out of it. Not only will you be praised, but you will rebirth dragon games. Please, just dont skrew up the story.
!
Enatomy chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I haven't read the story yet but I have to ask. Is he going to get a "girlfriend" like spyro. That would be cute. (ps I am a guy. Yes I do like romance fics. They help ease my nerves and makes me believe I actualy live for a reason. I commented on another spyro fic called SPYRO:BROTHERHOOD saying I have almost the same personality. He hates people I hate people. He wants to rip out his brothers throat I want to slash my brothers throat. He doesn't care who dies (except cynder) I don't care who dies. The only difference is rai has something to live for... He has love. And a destiny. I don't. Everyone judges. But I don't care. I'll kill them. Yes just like rai I too show a little sympathy. I do only have one true friend. But he's moving. Damn my life and this world we live in! DAMN IT TO HELL!
Nova Pyro chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Okay everyone that's it for Pyro 1, but Pyro 2 is now up and ready to be read.

Check it out and see if you like it.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
Great story!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
This was an epic story. I really enjoyed it! Sorry I didn't review previous chapters...
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Poor Pyro...I hope he sees his family again one day!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Awesome battle scenes! I didn't know there was more to this story!
Nova Pyro chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Hey everybody I know its been a while but I'll be uploading the last chapters today.

Also I'll be posting Pyro 2: Destiny Revealed.
Nova Pyro chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Hey everyone long time no see. I'll be uploading the last chapters of Pyro soon.

But look out for Pyro 2: Destiny Revealed.
Shadow117 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I just wanted to say sorry, I didn't mean for those to be offence. I really do like the storyline and even the characters (that includes Pyro) and maybe I'll give this another chance. Again, sorry.