Reviews for Home is the Heart
Ray.bloodandgore chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
This is a really good story! Please continue it. Your an amazing author and I love your writing style
Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
My feels, they're all over the floor... ;-;
I love this! Will there be more?
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is adorable 3
CopperKitsune chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
This is really good! I can't wait until the next chapter and I love the Matthias and Lukas duck/puffin debate.
Milana16 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Shopaholic Lukas... I can't stop giggling... Damn, it's even hard to write a pproper review...You are god!
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Dalasport chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
a duck xD seriously Mathias!? oh, I laughed at that!
Dalasport chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
So good :DD I love this story!
Milana16 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Aaaand...reunion...almost... damn, stop playin' on my emotions, please, or I turn into Tino at the end of one of chapters before...
No, really, that's just great, I can't describe, how I feel, I only know that I can't wait for next chapters!
Dalasport chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh wow! Poor Emil isn't having a great time! Your have talent! Writing is definitely something you are very good at!

And I think that it's okay to have the rating 'T'. I at least wouldn't change it.
Maath chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
That's horrible! Poor Emil! But he can't die, right? Right? That would be too awful if he died now without having been able to see his brothers again! And about the rating I really don't know, I'm sorry but I can't help you...
Milana16 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Love that final sentence. Please move forward!
Maath chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Lukas saw his brother! That's so exciting, I can't wait to see their reunion!
Well, I just finished reading the three last chapters and so much happend! In the beginning of chapter six I was like: "Oh Paul is so nice, he's kind of a father figure" and at the end: "... I knew this!(I didn't but, let's pretend!)". And I wanted to slap the maid so badly!
And the rich woman in the seventh chapter, it seems that you were right about my reaction because I really felt like killing her! The end with Tino and Berwald was excellent, too!
Dalasport chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
This chapter was so cute. It was actually one of my favorites :D And I didn't mind the spelling errors since everything else was so perfect :)
Milana16 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
And I thought that it'll be hard to you to make them see each other again...sorry for not believing in you! Anyway, the plot is getting just better and better... Can't wait for the next chapters!