Reviews for Every Time I Play
Anovia chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is really cute! You did a good job. :)
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aw. That was just cute and just aww! Continue writing these kinds of things. You're really good.
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/4/2013

That was SOOOOO sweet!
Aeolys chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my, such a short review compared to the others...
That was so cute! Poor Roderich, it must be terrible to not fit in in his family at all! And Gilbert playing the piano? Wow, never thought of that.
But asdfjkl awww ;w; I love Gilberts kind side and then the typical "haha i'm a arrogant bastard but still awesome though"- side xD
Great work, thanks for writing this!
BrownFeather chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hi there!

This was a completely new idea, Austria hating the requirement that puts pressure on him, and seeing the piano as an enemy. That's a cool idea.
And oh yes, I can imagine that this arrogant annoying guy being able to do what Roderich would love to be able to do must just be the last straw to break the camel's back. Poor Roderich. It's a nice thing that Gilbert's eyes wear another expression - "filled with laughter and cruel mockery" sounds cool, I think. ;) Also, that Roderich still can't trust Gilnbert and fears that although he needs his comfort so much in that situation seems realistic and completely ic and - yeah, it's good. And your style of writing this scene is really good too. And it's a sweet ending.
Angleterre97 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Omg so much love and amazing feeeeels! Write more plz
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Touching. I'm guessing most of gpa problem was being frustrated that he should be expected to be good at something just because his entire family is? All Roddy needed was a little self confidence... And a boyfriend, particularly one he wants to be better than at everything...
I remember when I was a child I thought I was too stupid to learn math, and now I'm studying university level physics. I didn't have a boyfriend to help me out though, I just got interested and studied on my own.