Reviews for Complications in Friendship
crazyanimelover98 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh! This story's just so cute, and it's got all my favorite pairings and everything X3 That idea of making all three versions of the boys' first day? Awesome. I can't wait for your next chapter, hope you update soon :3
Russia Land of Fire and Snow chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
A minor edit for Antonio: when he's introduced to Matthew there needs to be an 'h' in front of 'hola' unless hes talking about waves... I don't know why he made them so similar...
Damn Gil! You work fast! First day of school and you've already snagged yourself a boyfriend? Props to you boy! Have a beer for your efforts. *hands bottle* but only one you don't want to be unawesomely drunk and scare him off.
NanaFay chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This fanfic is pretty good :) It still needs some edits here and there, but I enjoyed reading it!
Katt1848 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
*flail* Freaking Francis XD of course you would grope him the day he returns. And poor Ivan, not having Alfred remember him.
kennygirl206 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is awesome, just plain awesome
remmy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
such a cute story :3 you'r writing is simple but gorgeous, I can't wait for next chapter!
by the way, 'Gakuen' means academy of some sort in Japanese, so it would be kind of weird if you put it as 'Gakuen academy' since it means 'academy academy
Pillow-Widow chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It feels like it could use a little more filling; some more background information (Like how the family was before the parents died), a little more action (ahh, the characters doing something ... not a beat'em up) and some more interactions (including physical) with the brothers to really get a better understanding of the characters. Right now they're adorable, but a little flat.
I really do like the premise though, and I think this will be a great story if you put the work into it. :3
Good luck with the next chapter!