Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harry Potter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Duuuuuuuuude! I like this. Wish it had gone somewhere.
randeknight chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
The world needs more sexy monster girls.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Very interesting story so far. I do hope you continue it soon.
Horific Albel Nox chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
You know, seeing as Harry was knighted and gave that coin to Harriet which lets her call him it now means she has him by the Knut(s)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
First I was like 'Eeeh? Cassanova Harry insert into slightly altered canon with gender-bent Harry', but then I saw the Monster girls and the fic became so good and unique, especially with Harry coming unto them lol
LordsFire chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Also, it makes him sound like Han Solo, which he can *not* be ignorant of. "Your worshipfulness."

Glad to see more material from you, this most certainly made me smile on an altogether dreary day.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
smooth harry
at least he will be keeping the girls of any/every species on their toes 3
twistyguru chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Nice!
Now Harry gets to raise merry hell with this world's Voldy (and Dumbles, who will no doubt object to all of his plans for the Greater Good being shredded by all that merry hell), and probably the Ministry, too; but they won't be able to stop him.
Let's hope that Pettigrew is found early, so that Sirius can be cleared...screw what Dumbles wants!
Wyvernz chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I'm loving the story, though the update rate leaves much to be desired. I'm glad you aren't making Harry a prankster because that stuff gets old fast.
Racke chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Hocrux-possession aborted, initiating legal counter-attack against Voldemort. Whoa, who'd have guessed that Sirius would be influential enough to actually fix both of those problems? Then again, he probably was helped out by Remus.

And of course Harry flirts with every female that's reasonably attractive, regardless of species. Seriously, makes me wonder if he'll be considered a general flirt or end up with his own harem. It'd probably be funny either way.
Wrathkal chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I have to give you points for the knightly order idea. Very nice and original.
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Good chapter!
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
ha! Looks amusing, more please!
Wargamer08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This looks to be the start of something amusing. It's well written and has the bones of a good time, show me more.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great idea.

I can't wait for more
Just don't over-do it: just because HArry hits on anything with breasts shouldn't mean he succeads all the time. It should actually LOWER his success rate