Reviews for Capital E, Everything
Huge fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Wishing you happy holidays!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Please continue! Please please please!
Debs0608 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Hey there. Great, funny story. Hoping u will pick this up again. Love this Bella & Edward - their relationship seems really natural - how they just get each other. More please?
YazPistachio19 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Just started reading this story for the first time today. Did not realize that it was not completed. Doh! Loving me some of this fluff, so I am patiently (sort of, lol) waiting for an update that may or may not be approximately 7 months overdue. Am I insane?
jane-with-a-y chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
"Who said anything about not finishing?"

I sure wish YOU would. Lol! This chapter was so cute and I am sure it has left E with the longest case of blue balls in the history of mankind. Please update when you can! xo
Kate chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
I'm guilty of never writing reviews but I had to after reading your story. I'm BEGGING you to finish. I absolutely love it.
Northern Light1000 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
That was hot! :)
Eduardiana chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
She made me laugh with the "seductive hour of eight p.m" and the bonefest.

It's funny that she was so jealous of Jessica while Edward took her date as a joke or something to prove a point. He is so sure of what they have, that's why he wants everyone to know.

I liked that the conversation turned serious for a moment "I don't trust her"
"She's not the one you should be trusting" You can't not trust a guy who says these things.

"Rose came up with it" when talking about her nickname for Jess. Is it wrong that I love when she lies? It doesn't matter because everyone knows when she is not telling the truth.

The ending is very promising. I can't wait for more. Thank you!
Eduardiana chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
"They look at me funny" Bella's explanation for her terror of cockroaches is hilarious but I understand what she means.

Also loved when Edward knew she was pouting, when he was pretending Jessica was there with him and the jokes about Eric's last name. Oh and her plaidphobia. I don't know where do you get so many crazy ideas from.

Poor Eric he is a nice guy. But how could Alice think this pairing would work out with Bella's weird humor? He didn't say anything about seeing her again so maybe she really scared him off or he noticed that she wasn't interested.

I'm glad I don't have to wait to read the next chapter after that ending.

Loved everything about this. Thank you!
Eduardiana chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
If you could see my face while reading this story. It has a permanent smile on it.

I laughed at Jasper's lip foliage and lip toupee. Bella's overreactions "trying not to breathe too heavily. I end up accidentally inhaling a piece of my hair" and of course I loved handsy Edward.

This made me laugh too "I narrow my eyes at his stupid face and try not to yawn or stare at his lips, eventually giving into both urges"

I can't believe they're forcing her on this date. Poor Bella. Are their friends as oblivious as they seem? Edward must be so sure of himself, he isn't even bothered by the idea. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Thank you!
Eduardiana chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Finally catching up. This chapter was too funny.

"What the fuck is a distraction strategy?"
"It's pretty self-explanatory, Cullen. You devise a strategic plan to distract Emmet to go to the bar without raising suspicion that it's for him"
"On his birthday" I'm laughing again while I write this at Bella's seriousness and Edward's incredulity.

And this one "This isn't some 50's high school romance where you feel me up behind the gymnasium and buy me the new Paul Anka record"

I don't think Bella's idea of keeping this thing between them quiet is a bad one. But she's just a terrible liar, already whispering and crouching while in the car. But I also understand Edward. What he said about wanting everyone to know. So sweet.

Loved this chapter. Thank you!
CallmeStac chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Omg this chapter had me laughing so hard! Plaid making her sick? Perfect!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I'm loving this Fic so much! Love this ExB! Can't wait for more of them!
NCISprobette chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
I read the last few chapters because of how much I love this story (and miss it). I really hope that we get a new chapter soon, this is one of my faves! And you're such a good writer :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Love this story. Can't wait for the next update. Best Edward and Bella. Just reread chapter 15 and couldn't stop laughing.