Reviews for Always
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Thanks for this outtake. I loved the way you wrote their first time in the prior chapter, it was sweet and appropriate for the story at that point. To give us this as an extra is incredible. I had wondered if Killian knew how innocent she was. He did, and he was thoughtful and patient. She was ready and it was lovely. The love between them throughout was amazing. You wrote the closeness of spirit perfectly. And that is what made them true love.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
This was excellent. I was glad you brought Neal back for closure for both of them. I loved Killian's meeting with Henry and promise to Henry to be his Dad. I loved how the reunion of Killian and Emma felt true. He loved her and had missed her terribly but she wasn't sure of what she was feeling. He knew that and he waited for her to remember it all. The final battle with Cora was well written and stressful, but it gave us true love's kiss which was beautiful.

This is a great story. Just as good now, two years later, as it was when you first wrote it.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
This was brilliant. The entire story line comes together from Neverland to the realm without magic and how she wakes up with Pan. Excellent, some of the best story telling I have seen. Killian must be devastated.
Edelweisss chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I loved that fanfiction, thank you for writing it !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
That was totally amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
This was absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Loooooved this! My goodness.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
This is so great. I love it. I almost cried reading their big conversation.
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
This is really so cool.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Really like this so far.
beckyzoso chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Wow, I am blown away by your story. Loved it, loved it all. I'm such a sap for Killian being Henry's dad stories it's pathetic really. Thanks for the M one shot, it was so amazing. When Killian says "my love" instead of just "love" my fangirl goes wild and I squeel with delight. Thank you so much for writing, you make my heart happy and giddy.
One complaint though; Emma or Killian should have socked Neal then walked away. It's okay though, I imagined it/fantasized it so we are still good. :)
Just Kiss Already chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Sigh. Everything about this story was just perfect. You have no idea how much I enjoyed it! Thank you so much for sharing it, you did an awesome job. :)
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Adored every part of this!, thanks for such a great read, good Captain Swan fic are so hard to find :)
CuppaTea13 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014