Reviews for Always
R.C. Wulfe chapter 5 . 6/5
What a beautiful, enchanting story this was. I loved every chapter, and every word. Yes, even the passionate "missing scene" in chapter 6. I enjoyed reading this versions of 'what might have been' for Hook and The Savior. Neverland, here, was so much more than canon showed. Here it was a place of magic, of dark and dangerous wonders - a subtle parallel to a certain dashing Pirate, perhaps? (lol) Either way, this was lovely!
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 6 . 5/21
*sniff sniff* Someone's cutting onions in my bedroom, its the strangest thing, it didn't start until Emma found Killian again... Anyways I have just spent my entire Sunday morning reading this from beginning to end and I am madly in love! Such an amazing story!
Me chapter 5 . 4/18
I've only read your story after catching up on the show after getting hooked (pardon the pun) on it this past week, and I find it hilarious how you wrote Pan as the son when he was later written in as the father in the show. Well written story and I enjoyed reading it.
smutsmitten chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
Holy guacamole! Was not expecting the last chapter :0) Was almost better reading it at the end, knowing where it ended up leading them to. Fantastic!
clarkloveslana chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
This has to be my favorite Captain Swan story by far. So far I've read it three times. I love that you added their first time, it was very sweet and passionate. I do hope you come back and add the hot jail scene and their reunion on the ship. Very tempting.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Thanks for this outtake. I loved the way you wrote their first time in the prior chapter, it was sweet and appropriate for the story at that point. To give us this as an extra is incredible. I had wondered if Killian knew how innocent she was. He did, and he was thoughtful and patient. She was ready and it was lovely. The love between them throughout was amazing. You wrote the closeness of spirit perfectly. And that is what made them true love.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
This was excellent. I was glad you brought Neal back for closure for both of them. I loved Killian's meeting with Henry and promise to Henry to be his Dad. I loved how the reunion of Killian and Emma felt true. He loved her and had missed her terribly but she wasn't sure of what she was feeling. He knew that and he waited for her to remember it all. The final battle with Cora was well written and stressful, but it gave us true love's kiss which was beautiful.

This is a great story. Just as good now, two years later, as it was when you first wrote it.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
This was brilliant. The entire story line comes together from Neverland to the realm without magic and how she wakes up with Pan. Excellent, some of the best story telling I have seen. Killian must be devastated.
Edelweisss chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I loved that fanfiction, thank you for writing it !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
That was totally amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
This was absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Loooooved this! My goodness.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
This is so great. I love it. I almost cried reading their big conversation.
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
This is really so cool.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Really like this so far.