Reviews for The Haunted
DontSayno chapter 13 . 3/26
I recently found this. I think Your story is absolutely beautiful. It will forever be one of my favorites! :)
aprilf00l chapter 14 . 3/8
Awesome fic! Loved the dream scenarios.
FalconRukichi chapter 14 . 2/12
its sad the way Damon and Bonnie died but in the same time its beautiful. this ending is perfect. So perfect with the story. I love it. its so warm actually. I wish i could read more .
10fireflym chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
I know I'm reading this quite a while after you wrote it, but I just had to let you know how much I loved it. It was so moving. I loved the slow-burn nature of Damon realizing what Bonnie meant to him and how it echoed with her realization of her feelings for him. I loved Damon's dreams of reliving those moments from their past and his surprise at how they'd start to shift. And I loved the ending, even though it was sad. It was bittersweet, but ultimately, they found peace with each other in the afterlife and that's a pretty good ending in my book.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Just finished reading and you made me cry. This ending. I don't know maybe I needed to shed some tears but this last chapter just made me cry. I really lived the whole dream aspects and how they changed. This was good. Thank you for writing.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
The ghostly guardians; I love it!

PendantOfGoddes chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
No, I don't like sadness :(
PendantOfGoddes chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Everything doesn't go according the plan, does it?

PendantOfGoddes chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Bonnie as a kid was adorable.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
LOL! At the kinky line :P

PendantOfGoddes chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
It wasn't awful instead it was kinda nice.

Love to see more Bonnie!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
So far so good.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Not jarringly OOC hut beautifully IC.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
You have a very mysterious way of writing.