Reviews for Celestial Bungle
Arial Wolf chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Great start
brilliant thank you
Lord Otello chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Although it is a good story, you seem to have forgotten it, a real shame
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
lol nice
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
A very intriguing story so far, I hope you get back to it. Thanks for sharing it.
jupimako chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Hehehe. Go Harry! I hope you add more to this someday, it's a neat idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Damn...I don't envy that department when they have to face 10 pissed girls and a lawyer lol
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
please come back to continue on with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
story sucks
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I think that Hermione will be amazed that Harry actually thought in advance for once. She'll be slightly mixed on the entire thing as well. Much better Harry than Ron though.

Ginny? Eww. She'll basically got her wish. What else could she want?

Luna? Oh, boy she will leave with the ability to find and guide anyone to any of her creatures at any time. She'll settle with something odd that makes lots of them happy.

Cho? She'll be utterly pissed and not amused at all. So what if Harry was crushing on her. How will she spin things?

Katie I could actually see as a good match for him alone, but she'd be just as irked as he is by the entire thing. Oddly, I can see him developing closer to her through all this.

Susan? She disliked him all this year usually. Oh boy. Well, at least after his name came out of the cup. Why do I see her asking to be able to sense folks that aren't just or morally wrong or something?

Daphne is one of the more fun ones in this one. I could actually see her being amused and happy that he actually thought abit as well.

Tracy might be totally stunned and wonder what's up.

Astoria will likely actually be a sane fan girl. Or instead of going through Hermione's fangirl moment the first time she meet him, Astoria will likely just be calm about the entire thing and smile and be abit gentle with him until they get used to each other. Those little things would likely be what he ends up liking about her the most. Harry might feel bad about thinking she was a mere fan girl if she quickly evolves after meeting him.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
O.O This could go wrong...or FUBAR.

Pass me the potato chips and popcorn.