Reviews for A Part to Play
TheCauldron chapter 14 . 10/27
*awed* ok, I'm not a bond fan, and I'm not entirely sure why I decided to try this fic, bit I'm so glad I did! Bravo! I really hope you wrote the sequel... *Goes hunting*
shadowkat1295 chapter 11 . 9/8
I don't know how you do it, but you capture both Q, and James so well. I have been a Bond fan since a horribly young age, and it is still one of the things my dad and I do together. Play Poker. Eat Chinease. Contemplate the new Bond films, and if Craig is on par with Sean Connery? I adore your fanfiction. because despite his obvious affection for the female form, the Character portrayed in the movies is so easy to manipulate into different forms, and you have done it beautifully. Bravo.
Wow...the little story that grew, spreading it's wings and creating an intriguing plot! Loved the interaction between characters, the banter, the seriousness. Bravo!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 2/14
That scene in the apartment block with Q listening in was quite good.
yankeedoodle242 chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
Loved it! Any chance for a sequel?
animebooklover14 chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Oh please do a sequel! I would love that so much! This story was so cute with just the hints at a full romance between the two I'd love to see where you take it!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Just found this story stayed up reading instead of sleeping. Hope I make through my work day. Great read I liked your writing and your Q and Bond. I will definitely read the sequel when it comes out
ohmamai'minfear chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Well characterized and I can hardly fault you for being vague where you don't understand because hell if I do myself. (I thought it all worked out spectacularly and if you hadn't said it in an author's note I wouldn't have noticed at all.)

Essentially, I loved it. Kudos!
enchanted nightingale chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Brilliant!
not the usual baka chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Wherein saying you love someone on speaker is considered as tactful, Bond's mind works in interesting ways.
Hehe, Bond calling Q God and being accused as a vampire.
not the usual baka chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Wow, go Quartermaster!
Bond sure knows how to make a threat.
I know it shouldn't be classified under sweet, but aww, Bond wanting Q at the other side of his earpiece.

Hmm, Q is a double O agent, haven't seen that before, the possibilities...
not the usual baka chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Cruel, making James feel crushed.
Surely you didn't kill Q...
not the usual baka chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
And the mission got slightly de-railed after the minor bit of teasing.
Yay for the action coming up.
not the usual baka chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
James has such sweet thoughts about Q
not the usual baka chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Flirting while on the job, they are having a little too much fun.
LOL... Sexual harassment of 007 by Q, cough sir cough... LOL
Security risk or not, Q knows how to keep nice warm Bond as a pillow.