Reviews for Special Delivery
Just too cute!
YinKeket chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
awwwwwwww Finnick and Annie got married cute. that was a touching story of how Finnick asked her to marry him. my my on the dance floor you two wow lol. my my in the car i see. they are wild for one another. awwwwww he asked her to marry her after they left the wedding of their best friends. cute.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
yay she made it on time for him to get his degree. awwwwwww Annie is there too. oh Finnick you silly human lol. oh neat Annie is a teacher at a pool. Delly you made yourself a fool over Peeta and he went to his love of his life. yay he told her he loved her. my my playing outside and enjoying himself with the taste. lol he ripped his underwear and stuff them in his pocket it. that is rich. lol. saved by Annie.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
ok Papa John pizza is good. yeah i can see her rooming with Johanna. that is too funny how she typed extra stuff in the message box. that is one brave awesome woman. oh wow she knows the pizza boy Peeta. i think he should be a chief and own his own restaurant or bakery shop. oh the young Peeta kissed her. at least he left a note and why he didn't make it. oh cool she's a teacher to shoot arrows. wow go Dad for standing up for his son and his soon to be wife and mother to his kids. wait what Gale gay, well...lol...i can see that if his lover is awesome looking. i wonder if he is an uke or a seme. yay they made love but man his car must have dead for sure when he tried to get it to start again.
twlightbella chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Katniss and Peeta are best man and maid of honer at finnick and Annie's wedding and they leave after finnick speech and Peeta says to katniss marry me
S chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I loved it! I can't wait to read your sequel! :D It is truly amazing!
flip fantasia chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Cute idea, good job :)
demi chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need to know what happens next
mybookloveaffair chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Awwww so cute! He proposed to her! Cute short fic! Lol them and pizza haha
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Awww utterly amazing
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Connecticut? Where? I'm just curious because I'm from there... :)
Shanna319 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
I saw that update come through... Just haven't had time to check it out yet... But you better believe I will be doing that soon! :-)
Jade R. Manning chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Oh his was so much fun to READ! Haha! So funny!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
You should continue this... I like it.
You're a good writer - as in a really, really, really good writer.
I'll keep a look out for you in the future. :)
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
well that escalated quickly ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »