Reviews for Dirty Little Witch
Tilty.bbb chapter 8 . 8/23
This was a great read well done
Warlock chapter 3 . 6/20
Gods I love what you did to Dumbledore
Warlock chapter 1 . 6/20
Cool start. Time to see how the transition goes!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
well congrats on your first fic. really enjoyed your ides. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
wow that was different and intense. can't wait to read the rest of this fic.
Tunderkiwi chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
It has a very good first chapter. While I have read many fictions like you have wrote, starting still kept my attention for that I applaud you. I hope the rest is as good as the start. Thanks for publishing it.
Claudius Clavicle chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Perfect grammar, fetching plot and excellent style. I'm mighty impressed. Definitelly gonna check your profile for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
wow i was just playing injustice and this fic reminds me what would have happened if superman had won
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I don't know about 100, but what about 150? I enjoyed this story, great word flow.
NorahMars chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Interesting ideas, always loved a nice dark! Powerful!harry/hermione but Ginny pisses me off. Attitude is way too snippy. Loving all the other things tho.
erbkaiser chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I enjoyed the first five chapters of this fic a lot. After that it took a plunge into the dark which I didn't much care for.

Still, thanks for 5 enjoyable chapters.
EndlessChains chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
A interesting story. The soul piece in Harry made a lot of sense in the actions of others. At least Harry now is pretty powerful with the merging of the Horcrux. Did not think that it would affect Hermione though. I guess that just means they were more soul bound then they think. It was a vey interesting take on their relationship and they did a lot of things as well. I have to admit that they work pretty fast as they took out he Horcrux then Dumbledore and finally Voldemort.

To think the debt for Ginny would be used for that. Well at least she and Malfoy are happy I think. They have a kid and all so maybe. The sealing of Dumbledore's magic is what he deserves for all the manipulations made and the Dursleys into gerbils was jus nicely done. The end of Ron might have been expected as he was a firm believer against the dark. I sort of feel bad for him but it did not last very long. The epilogue was nice and helped understand what happens in the future. At least they got a well deserved happy ending. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
lol I can only hope that Ginny was using a fertility potion, so she's now carrying the next Malfoy heir! Once the baby's born and paternity confirmed, then tragic accidents for Lucy, Narcissa and Draco would leave Ginny the Regent for the Heir Malfoy. :)
twistyguru chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Very well done! Albus is typically himself, and having his magic bound is a fit punishment for his manipulations. Kudos on a great story!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow! Interesting premise, can't wait to see how you play it out. :)