Reviews for Chrono Trigger: Temporal Time
lodestarParagon chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I like where this is going, I was a little worried when you introduced an OC, but it's okay I suppose. I just have a few comments; Swordsman doesn't need to keep being capitalized, unless you are purposely doing it, for some reason. You also use the term young a lot, often partnered with Swordsman. It'as as if you're trying to emphasize that they're kids. Weren't they around 16 in the game? It's your story though, so I won't tell you what to do there. Other than that, good story, I'm curious to see how this plays out. I can't wait to see your Magus characterization.
Keep it up.
lodestarParagon chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was great. I really enjoyed this. I ended up clicking on this just to see what the fuss was about, and I actually liked it. I'm not usually one for long fics, but this one is good. One note: You used the word grin a little much in Prophecies and a Fated Meeting. Other than that, I like the character personalities. Marle was a bit different than I was expecting, but I liked it. Crono's personality was good as well. I don't think I've read enough about Lucca yet to judge her, but it seemed good. Nicely done.
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Also did you know you can make it so only 1 person finds you guilty? The more *innocent* you are the more powerful potions people give you when you go to jail.

Also you have the choice of either breaking out on you're own to level up or have Lucca bust you out of there of course it's more fun to do it on you're own.
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You should've had Chrono take a trip on the ferry!
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love Khrono Trigger. It's funny though how the game sounds like a generic FPS game and nothing like a time travel game.