Reviews for Off Script
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I laughed so hard at this! Absolutely brilliant! I really wish you'd do another chapter of them all back at Bakers Street. I kinda love the idea of Jim getting there, seeing what John has to put up with & sympathizing with him ... & just to further aggravate Sherlock offering John a place to stay at whenever things get too much.
erik chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
A great turnabout, but I half expected John to pull his Captain Doctor voice and order Moran front and centre.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Well, I did not expect this! I was just starting to read, completely unsuspecting, when those few little words 'disposition of an angry rhino' suddenly stared me in the face and everything stopped for a second. And then I cracked up. Hard. And immediately shoved my blanket in my face because it is half past 3 in the morning. And after that, this fanfic was all psychotic smiles and mad giggles! I like this! Enjoyed it very much! :)
SolitaryGray chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Hehe, nice twist! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What the hell was that?
Random, Hilarious, and Random.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Too cute!
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh God!
That was hilarious!
You know, I can actually see this happening... Love it!
xxemily92xx chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I like it :)
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
haha loved when moriarty came out shouting: you're cocking it all up!
Nice way of writting the pool scene
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Hahahaha xD Oww John!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice.
Crimsonphoenix271 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love fic's in which Moriarty manages to insert himself into their lives without murdering massive amounts of people. This fic is really well done, and their characters are spot on.

Pfft, John's all huffy and sick of the games...
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Okay...I forgive you for cutting Johnny's fingers off. This was really, really good. Not to mention hilarious. Sebastian and Sherlock must have such headaches!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! XD
Moony chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hahaha omg I'm reading this again and it's just so funny and wonderful and just omg you're perfect.