Reviews for Spin Me Right Round
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love it when they are drunk! XD

It's only the third fic I'm reading from you and I'm already addicted to your writing style! I really enjoyed this little story!

Thanks for sharing!
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love drunken Sanji too!
jimena333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
First time ever that I read a fanfiction where the drunk characters actually act and speak like they are drunk... lol. Well done! You stopped right when it got interesting, but that only makes me want to read more of your stories!
LyssieB chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was really hot but had such a cute ending. Excellent little one-shot.
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aww, that was cute, is there a sequel? XD
ElizabethLostS chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was awesome!
ArtisticMind3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awesome! One of the best zosans' (or was it Sanzo? :3 ) I ever read! Keep writing!
SleepyBard chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Uuuh wow I'm gonna assume you've never actually been drunk or had to sober sit anyone because I dunno what that was but it definitely wasn't "drunken behavior after a high school party" LOL
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ahhhh you've made me happy again!
Pandarius chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
that was sweet
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So sweet. I think I was smiling the entire time I was reading this. Thanks so much for sharing!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Silly boys. Needing booze to get it on. So cute. X3
Krissum chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
EEEEEEEEEEE I'M SQUEALING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! THIS WAS SO HOT/ADORABLE/FUNNY!

I love Drunk!Zoro and Sanji so much lol, talk about a unique way to confess your feelings! XD
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was so sweet, and adorable, and good! I loved the... the descriptor thingies. I'm sorry, I'm so tired, I might as well be drunk myself. Anyway, I really liked it. Yeah. Imma go now.
xxShinxx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
OMG! I just melted when Sanji said "I never kissed someone I really liked". It was just so adorable. Zoro was right. That was so cute what Sanji said and he really should say more cute stuff like that.

I just LOVE the whole thing. Hope more to come.

Love you so much :))