Reviews for A Hotter Touch
GreenJadeIrish chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
Amazing. I love all your stories but especially the Kurtbastian ones, i can't wait to see where you will go with them, and waiting on updates.
darckel chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
I really love your fic! You are the best
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2019
Please please please I need more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2018
i love this!
Nyxinq chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Your summary is exactly what Blaine is in the TV show! He blames Kurt when BLAINE cheated on Kurt. I honestly hated Blaine and Klaine. God, Blaine is such a jerk!
Javi chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
Jazzy : Please continue with this story id love to know whom of the boys kurt wil he finally chose to be his other half.
Penny chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
I’m actually familiar with EDS. A friends child has it. Have you considered using a voice to text program? Your ENOUGH story still has lots of potential for expansion. (Just started reading this)
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I'd love for you to continue this story. :)
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Go Kurtbastian!
nikijuly17th chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
I love KurtBastian. I really hope you keep it Kurt and Sebastian endgame. Puck doesn't do it for me, now that Mark Salling is a pedophile. I know I shouldn't mix fiction and real life, but I do. This was so hot and I loved everything Sebastian said to Blaine. He was amazing. I would have kissed him, too. / And I'm so sorry about everything you're going through. I can't imagine. I pray, so you're in my prayers.
SublimelyH22 chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Seriously great short story. Happy to read one where Kurt doesn't allow himself to be treated like a trash bin. Great job Jazz. Cheers
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Love it please continue
Rose D. Quinzel chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
I absolutely love this story and just in general your way of writing.
I hope to see this continued, and if I can cast my "vote" so to say I'd love to see Kurtbastian as the end game.
UmbrasLupas chapter 2 . 9/18/2016