Reviews for Beyond the Reach of Light
Shad03 chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Nice chapter, plz update soon.
SpectorChris chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter haven't heard from you in a while I was starting to fear that you up and left us, anyways I'm just happy for the update good job and thanks:)
ROCuevas chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
This was quite interesting.
mrgruffles chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
srry i havent read this in a long time and im re reading the series. i remember having fond memories of this fanfic, this was one of the first ones i read, and is still in my mind the best i have ever read, so... yea there's that.
Adarious chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Hey, fantasy! Just wondering if you're going to continue the series, since I'm practically dying to read the next chapter already! It's been so long, though, that I'm starting to wonder if you're still writing this story! If not, that's okay, but I just want to know! I hope you still are, though, cuz this story rocks!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
Dude this the most bad ass bioshock fanfic I've read keep It up
SpectorChris chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Better and better with every chapter
NEMESIS-THE AVENGER chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Ooooh. Cliff hanger. This is such an amazing story
Shad03 chapter 21 . 4/18/2015
Good chapter, and WoW.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
Hmmmmmmm...interesting...XD
Dreaming of Glory chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I kinda like the evil possessive big sister thing like how the big sister owns the big brother it's unexplored and new
Phrantic chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I'm a huge fan of the Bioshock series so this is a very appealing topic to me.
I've just read the first chapter and well... I think I know what I'm doing the next hours :D
Such a great story, great writing style and great idea!
I really will enjoy reading it!
SpectorChris chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
Great chapter and emotions are on a rise. Good job
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
That was a really nice chapter... I am very curious to see what happens next...XD
Revenge of the Red Pen chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
Great chapter. I have a feeling that this is going to be something like the perfect rapture family with the Big Brothers as the fathers and the Big Sisters as the mothers. Then they could be guardians to the Little Sisters - nothing would ever try and harm the Little Sisters lol. It would be interesting to see the child of a Big Brother and Sister (what would they inherit from the two?)
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »