Reviews for Beyond the Reach of Light
SpectorChris chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Well done chapter and good to have you back up and running again. :)
(Also thank you for your response to my reviews)
Hmm. . . I wonder what Alpha's brothers are up to . . . ;)
SpectorChris chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Please post soon I am dieing to read more of your story and the wait is killing me! (How is the other big brother holding up? What is their different but intresting uprisings? What is the bond that these two share? What are the conditions that the other big brothers and sisters are in? What does the good doctor need alpha to accomplish? What bond do you plan to grow between our beloved protectors? Will big sis ever feel the need to remove her helmit? Are they truly safe in there current location? Why were those splicers in the begining so well prepared for the big sister? What does the good doc have in mind for the big brothers?) Just a few questions to help you with your creartive process just in case you have a bit of writer's you are doing a great job please don't leave the story unfinished please just in case you felt that you need reasurence and the best I can give is this "I promise to read every word, every sentence, every stanza, any and all text that you write all the way to thevery end and further if you continue to write more storys" please update soon again I'm dieing and the doc said your story is the only antidote.
SpectorChris chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This story is well written and thought out it is also renewing my determination to work at a more faster rate for a mod my friend and I are working on, and yes it is about bioshock and if I could kindly let me use your story to help me shape the back ground of my charactors' world (won't be anything to major) and our work my not be done untill a year or two from now. However back on your story it was emotionaly moving and added a well balence of action, personal motivations, rivalry and slow but strong bonds. I truly apreciate the hard work and quality that I see within your story that inspires me to do the best for the screen writing of our mod so in short thank you.
barber477 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Cool chapter! :)
barber477 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Nice chapter. :)
barber477 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Great chapter! :)
Praetorianwarrior chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
So help me you don't update this for a year I will find you and gut you like a little fish...no pressure though...
barber477 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Awesome chapter, and one of the best written stories I have read on Fanfiction. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mart chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
you are so good at giving the big brother a personality but maybe you should give him some inner thoughts like
(damn that was close).
and so on and so forth.
Alone in the blight chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
playing bioshock while listening to fallout is mindblowing :)
kindly done and approved :3
barber477 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
nice chapter. :) i can't wait for the next one, although i hope it doesn't take as long to write
Oddfan4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story so far, you should defiantly continue this
barber477 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Pretty good so far, keep going please. :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6