Reviews for Need
Adamalove777 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
1. PLEASE GODS CONTINUE WITH THIS. 2. Owwwww. This story broke my damn heart! It was wonderfully written though. A real pleasure to read, even with the pain.
mille libri chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You can feel the balance of their relationship being restored in this scene, Robert's strength resurging to meet Cora's and her recognition that she needs him as well. A lot of emotion packed into a short scene, and done very well.
Latona chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was beautiful, I hope you write another chapter, I would like to know what happens next.
risingdancer chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So sad, and heartfelt. And I love happy endings! I am glad to see them work it out on their own. Though I would have liked some fluff at the end. Hugs are needed! :')
Settees-under-siege chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww man reading this all over again just crushes and squeezes my heart. Powerful writing indeed!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was terrific. You captured the characters perfectly. It's very well written.
Alkd chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow, powerful...that was sad and beautiful.
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Whoa! This is so beautiful. I love the amount of emotion that you bring out in this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Heartbreaking, but absolutely beautiful. Love reading your stories...3
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Poor robert, shouldering all the blame himself. He was being thick headed with it all but he was every bit as worried about Sybil as the others were. And really, what knowledge did he have to work with? He had two doctors telling him two different things; he knew the reputation of one and had seen the other miss the mark. I understand Cora's grief and need to blame somebody, but I really didn't like the way she treated Robert through it all.

Lovely job of opening her eyes in this one. It was nice to read them working on it without outside interference.
GranthamGal chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
My hurts!

I know I am mostly in the minority, but I still don't think Robert is at all to blame for Sybil's death. And so this just kills me, because it's obviously hard for him to be open with his feelings and to lose Cora would be to lose the last piece of himself. I read some interview where it talks about how Cora makes him a better person. I think that idea is present here, and I love how you present their relationship, especially the painful parts.

PS. CORA, don't ever leave!