Reviews for To Be With You
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 5/4
:-)
Kas Black Potter chapter 21 . 3/7
oh dear merlin please update again soon! im loving this story!
bookworm4life0812 chapter 21 . 1/21
Please update
Lordhightoppfan chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens this is a really good story.
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Please update and continue! I'm a fan! :)
Angelus Draco chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
An excellent three chapters since I last reviewed.

Love how Sirius behaves like a big baby sometimes.

And am already looking forward to the calamities that happen during the birth of Ginny's baby.

Laters
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Her water broke? Just when we got to the end of the chapter! I'm glad they said it was a little girl.
I think Eridanus will be a perfectly adorable big brother.
punkyredhead chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. Happiness all around. very happy that they will be having a girl.
lolamish8896 chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
God i luved the ending! Its was kinda hilarious when ginny says "i got an announcement to make to. My water just broke!"...i jst cudnt stop laughing...the chapter very sweet. Keep updating!:)
Sampdoria chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
loved it
JenniseiBlack chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Buahahahaha LOL I love how Ginny made it an announcement. Love the update.
punkyredhead chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Lovely chapter. Very sweet. You put a lot of information into the chapter without making it boring. The day to day peak into their life was good. I am glad that Hugo is starting to see Sirius for the person he is and how much he loves Hermione... I think I am going to go back and read Here without You tonight lol it's crazy sometime how often I do that. I find a story or author and re-read things again and again... big dork :) I know... keep up the awesome work.
JenniseiBlack chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
GIRLLLLLLLLLL! Sirius needs to wonder one day if a about just like him will be looking at his little girl! We'll how he was in Hogwarts! Lol great update as always!
punkyredhead chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Wow. Yummy alone time for our favorite couple you were right that's for sure. Great scene. Sometimes its difficult to review chapters like this cause you dint want to be that creepy reviewer that talks about the sex lol but it was great. No one can say no to a Maruader and who would want to lol keep up the great work.
JenniseiBlack chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Live the update! Love shit! I hate auto correct on my phone! Lol cannot wait for more. This is amazing