Reviews for To Be With You
BratGirl1983 chapter 21 . 6/12
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
MalfoysMistress1 chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Loving the story! Looks like you haven't updated in a while...please don't abandon this story!
welshgirl1148 chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
pmsl classic that is perfect timing Bet Harry will be a right nervous wreck, you should really finish this it's a good story I cried in the first story when she lost Sirius then I cried in this one as well seeing her have a chance of happiness.
ClaireGrace chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
I love your stories very much, I think this one is the best. :) Please update it soon, I'm craving for another chapter. :3
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
:-)
Kas Black Potter chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
oh dear merlin please update again soon! im loving this story!
bookworm4life0812 chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Please update
Lordhightoppfan chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens this is a really good story.
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Please update and continue! I'm a fan! :)
Angelus Draco chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
An excellent three chapters since I last reviewed.

Love how Sirius behaves like a big baby sometimes.

And am already looking forward to the calamities that happen during the birth of Ginny's baby.

Laters
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Her water broke? Just when we got to the end of the chapter! I'm glad they said it was a little girl.
I think Eridanus will be a perfectly adorable big brother.
punkyredhead chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. Happiness all around. very happy that they will be having a girl.
lolamish8896 chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
God i luved the ending! Its was kinda hilarious when ginny says "i got an announcement to make to. My water just broke!"...i jst cudnt stop laughing...the chapter very sweet. Keep updating!:)
Sampdoria chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
loved it
JenniseiBlack chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Buahahahaha LOL I love how Ginny made it an announcement. Love the update.