Reviews for Secrets Revealed
KillgarraghForever chapter 13 . 10/17/2020
I'm very worried I might accidentally smash my phone with the amount of force I'm holding it with; I'm that angry at them.
KillgarraghForever chapter 12 . 10/17/2020
*In the Ghost Zone* *Outside Spectra's lair* *comes zooming in* *yelling* SPECTRA! WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU... *enters lair* *pause* AHA! There you are! *muffled thumps coming from within* Don't you DARE lay a hand on them again! *exits lair, and leaves* *zooms in on Spectra, who looks disheveled and very guilty*
Spectra: * whispers guiltily* I'm sorry...
KillgarraghForever chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
I was ready to scream at you for killing Vlad, but it seems I don't need to.
Ace.aro.agender chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
I love this chapter. So much
Phoenixdellaverita chapter 11 . 6/9/2020
Hey, would it be all right if I wrote a part two for this? I just really liked the concept and it is similar to an idea I had recently! (If it’s not all right it’s ok, I understand). I really love this stories, the multiple scenarios always make me laugh so much, it’s so well-written. My tumblr is phoenixdellaverita, so please tell me if it would be ok if I did a part two!
ArriatheDragon chapter 7 . 4/2/2020
Ngl. This is kinda gay
ArriatheDragon chapter 17 . 4/2/2020
I don't like Nancy the news reporter very much.
ArriatheDragon chapter 12 . 4/2/2020
These all started out as fun and cartoony and now their super realistic and sad. Author~Chan are you okay?
ArriatheDragon chapter 5 . 4/2/2020
This was really cute and fun to read
ArriatheDragon chapter 11 . 4/2/2020
Wow this was great. This is actually the one that got me to read this book. Found fan art for this chapter on Pinterest and I was ever so lucky to find someone had commented a link to here. UwU
kattythingz chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THESE FEELS. TAKE THEM BACK I DON'T WANT THEM
kattythingz chapter 14 . 3/29/2020
THAT WAS SO WHOLESOME, PLEASE-
kattythingz chapter 12 . 3/29/2020
oh my god. you took such an amazing twist to this episode and the execution and writing-

I'm in love.
kattythingz chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
tHIS HEADCANON. GOD D IT.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/22/2020
PLEASE YOUR MAKING ME CRY!
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »