Reviews for Secrets Revealed
Lady GryphonInia chapter 13 . 4/30
Good angst, yesssss.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 11 . 4/30
Adorable chapter! I particularly enjoyed it. Good work! :)
Lady GryphonInia chapter 9 . 4/30
Awesome
Lady GryphonInia chapter 3 . 4/30
Cool :)
emerald chapter 11 . 11/27/2021
Excuse me, was that an AtLA reference I saw in the notes?
grammargirl2001 chapter 5 . 11/23/2021
I love chapter 5! The video diaries are so silly and light-hearted. I could read a whole fic of just those.

By the way, there actually *are* ghosts in "Julius Caesar"! Or at least, one ghost. Caesar dies halfway through the play, and his ghost appears in Act IV to one of his killers (though it's probably just Brutus's guilt playing tricks on him).
Sterlithestral chapter 14 . 5/24/2021
Awwwww!
Sterlithestral chapter 13 . 5/24/2021
This was so good, never read something where the dissection table was just a prank. So happy they will talk this out! Your other stories are all also really good! I've been too enraptured to comment on them all! XD
Sterlithestral chapter 6 . 5/24/2021
I am very interested to see where this goes. Is there a part 2? I didn't see it in the other chapters. I love your writing style!
Sleepless foxx chapter 10 . 5/12/2021
There is a HPL quote “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die” and this reminds me of it so much.
KillgarraghForever chapter 13 . 10/17/2020
I'm very worried I might accidentally smash my phone with the amount of force I'm holding it with; I'm that angry at them.
KillgarraghForever chapter 12 . 10/17/2020
*In the Ghost Zone* *Outside Spectra's lair* *comes zooming in* *yelling* SPECTRA! WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU... *enters lair* *pause* AHA! There you are! *muffled thumps coming from within* Don't you DARE lay a hand on them again! *exits lair, and leaves* *zooms in on Spectra, who looks disheveled and very guilty*
Spectra: * whispers guiltily* I'm sorry...
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »