Reviews for Dirty Dishes
Lol that was great!
reading-is-my-love chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
love the story :)
Amiphobic chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very cute story, and extremely plausible. I had fun reading it :)

Two small suggestions. 1. The narration switches between past and present tense (e.g. the beginning starts out in past tense with "she needed to study" and "it had been her dream", but then in a bit turns to present tense with "she glares playfully at Beca" and "she glances at the text"), so try and stick to one, it generally helps with the flow. 2. Try reading the story out loud sometimes, it'll help with the tenses and it usually helps with missed words, etc.

And with criticism comes praise: I loved the attention to the small details, like Chloe's fingernails, the disheveled hair, the clothing. I also liked that, despite this being a one-shot, you incorporated Chloe and Beca's past giving the story a bit of background and setting. And lastly, I just plain liked the premise of the story, and the overall fluffiness.

Fun read, and can't wait to see more!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
LOL a mess... wet and wild.

good glimpse into their future life.

Bechloe is pretty cool actually.
kendricksnow chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was really well written, oh my gosh. Awesome job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was seriously hot and well written. Bravo.
Braxenimos chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
But... she did get help with the dishes... from what I just read... PLENTY of dishes were just clea- You know what? I'm not even going to finish that bad joke.

Seriously, (even though I still have not seen this movie. I really need to...) that was really hot and well written.

Great job, lady. Great job.