Reviews for Shattered Soul
nyaikou chapter 2 . 10/18
Just started reading this story, it's really good and the description is nice and detailed, I want to keep on reading as I love Warden stories that focus on the storyline with a twist.
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 50 . 10/17
Sorry Alistair but I have a feeling the whole camp knows already lol
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 48 . 10/17
Wow, life got in my way and now I have chapters to catch up on. I have a really bad feeling about where this is going with Alistair :'(. Still a fantastic story.
Existiert Nicht chapter 50 . 8/11
I'm really liking this story and hope you'll continue! :D
LadyMimzy chapter 50 . 8/5
Huzzah. *hands a cookie* well done my angel. Looking forward to the next post as always.
Melysande chapter 50 . 8/3
An intense read. Excellent interweaving of the physical, emotional and Song intensified emotions during the love scene...happy and relieved to see them finally joined.
DarkRook chapter 49 . 7/30
Ok i finally managed to get enough time to read this chapter. Um ya very dark...i don't even want to know where you came up with some of it but you do seem to keep making her life more and more depressing. I hope you eventually take some pitty on the poor woman and let her have a little bit of happiness. I think she deserves it by this point. Look forward to the next chapter.
Melysande chapter 49 . 7/26
Glad you back and congrats! Exciting time in your life. I love Zevran and Alistair plotting together. I like them as friends.
I also think Howe is endlessly the horrific violation of Arria's body fits my view of him. That she did not know the evidence remained...that's an even worse would likely please Howe and makes Alistair and Zevran's planning more crucial.
DarkRook chapter 48 . 6/21
OMG that was so worth the wait. I was worried that this would be another good story with no ending but i am glad to see you back. Congrats on you engagement btw. Inspector see another chapter because this story is still so very strong.
Draygonne61 chapter 48 . 6/21
Well first of all, congrats on your engagement, I hope and pray all goes well and your new life will be a good and exciting one for all involved. Loved the chapter and the insight we gain from Arria opening up more and the healing that is taking place. It will be interesting to see how the encounter between Arria and Flemeth plays out. Looking forward to more, but knows real life takes precedence over all else.
Be well and enjoy life.
Union of the snake chapter 47 . 1/6
oh my god, so first of all, its monique seiei-just changed pen name
this was all so amazing and i'm so sorry i havent reviewed in ages! life was full of shit and it was a huge rollercoaster, so i just let my friend use this account until now and noooow i'm back :D
i reread thw whole story in two days and it was even better than the first time! i loved all the chapters that i missed and some of them even had me crying, and you're amazing
i'm so sorry to hear about your life troubles but i know it will get better so go you! i can't wait for the next chapter :D
DarkRook chapter 47 . 11/20/2014
Not sure if any of my other reviews where anything other then guest (stupid smart phone ap) but I do love how much depth you bring to your characters, I think your the first one I've read of that actually dose something with Morigan other then her just being there as a mage. I hope all is going well for you and we get to see more of your story
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 47 . 9/3/2014
Whoa what a chapter. So sorry for you loss :(.
Melysande chapter 47 . 8/29/2014
I'm amazed you can continue Arria's story. Rollercoaster indeed. I'm so sorry. It's a powerful chapter. Particularly for Arria and Alistair, but also for Elyssa. The Lights of Rebirth was lovely, amazing, sad and affirming. Look forward to your next post.
Draygonne61 chapter 47 . 8/28/2014
Bravo, well done. I enjoyed this chapter very much, it was good to see Arria be able to let the ghosts of her past go and look ahead to a new beginning with Alistair. This was very well thought out and was very enjoyable to read.