Reviews for Physical Barriers 1
Sterek-fangurl chapter 2 . 3/23
Ok Brian I think did get into a car accident but he didn't die so y make Stiles?
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 1/12
Um what website omg dis is getting mad good
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE IM GOING ON A HUNT FOR IT!
PaleAngel90 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Loved it :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I like this story,a lot :)
iloverandyortonwwefan23 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Hope you write more of this story, can't wait :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Love the story
Taecyeon chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
NOOOO! i'm a new reader and i couldn't wait to read and then you dump this on me jeez you know how to leave a cliffhanger. i hope you do a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Grammar is horrendous. The page breaks are ridiculous. It's crazy hard to follow your story line.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
I forgot to put this in my last comment because I was shocked about what happened. , "omg this story was so amazing, I did not expect it to end that way hopefully will get more *crosses fingers*, so glad I came across this story it was worth the reading :D. Thanks for mentioning me as well.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Yessss Isaac and Scott get together and stay together pls. Awww stiles, ugh Derek. OH NO STILES :O
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Glad Danny went to get help. Hmmm is Scott still in love with Derek? Maybe Scott should try dating Isaac. I hope what those guys said doesnt make Derek change on stiles.
njferrell chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I am not familiar with Queer as Folk...So, i can not make any connections to it. But, I enjoyed this story.
The ending! Oh my god... Painful..
Porscha Mc chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story is fantastic. I'd love to see more.
sakuraetsasuke chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
oh my god no it can end like this please you must write some more please please plesaseeeeeeeeeeee