Reviews for Christian and Ana-Hanging At The Catch
It started out great, but you lost me when C left A. Then you threw in a baby and BDSM? It was a little much, and didn't make the least bit of sense. Seriously, what single mom has time for that? Totally unrealistic and fantastical nonsense. Anyway, thank you for sharing.
Kelly Carberry chapter 48 . 10/7
Another story of yours that I have enjoyed glad you but Noah in his own story with A&C but glad you still put C&A together again.
sbarney chapter 32 . 7/9
I wish I could find your FACEBOOK page - or maybe you have closed it by now. But I looked and looked when reading your other story. Great stories, by the way.
malugargula chapter 48 . 5/29
Perfecta amazing fic
Great chapter. Love the story line,
You portrayed Ana like a whore! Someone left her,broken hearted and 2 years later,she accepts him back! What the fuck!
aprilh46 chapter 48 . 3/13
Love this story! Just found it today and could not put it down! Can't wait to read another one of your stories SmileRose. Thank you for sharing your gift with us here on fanfiction.
vickiel2r chapter 48 . 2/28
Christian is loving being a Dad and sharing all the works and fun with new baby instead of hiring a nanny. Lovemaking always a part of their happy satisfied life. Love your story even with all the twist and turns they still found themselves together. Thank you and I will read your other stories.
vickiel2r chapter 47 . 2/28
Good chapter, the bully Trevor gone but also helped with his anger issues. Kristen is happy with Daddy and another child on the way.
vickiel2r chapter 46 . 2/28
Kristen shows Daddy why she doesn't like him and now Christian needs to realize that even young ones have feelings he has to respect.
vickiel2r chapter 45 . 2/28
Connected body mind and spirit a true love.
vickiel2r chapter 44 . 2/28
They are really together now hot sex and all.
vickiel2r chapter 42 . 2/28
No sexual relationships with others, I believe a relief for both of them.
vickiel2r chapter 40 . 2/28
How did Ana get into that lifestyle. Is Hyde her sub?
vickiel2r chapter 39 . 2/28
Christian was lost for a year trying to rid of his demons and end up losing did Ana make on her own.
2,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »