Reviews for Christian and Ana-Hanging At The Catch
rapunzelflynn chapter 31 . 10/27
crying so hard right now. I feel her pain.
chanelalexa1 chapter 47 . 9/6
I really loved this story. Thanks for writing!
jcarla18 chapter 8 . 9/6
omg I just found your story I love it!
Tina.G-C chapter 48 . 8/13
Love your story and your writingstyle.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 45 . 5/10
I love the way Christian is with Kristen - just precious!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 42 . 5/10
The turning of the tables was not some I even thought about, it was good.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 40 . 5/8
Wow, now that was unexpected.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 39 . 5/8
I love their reunion.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 18 . 5/7
That was intense.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 16 . 5/7
Drunk Christian is so cute, so much for his control. ;) I really like the idea of a motorcycle loving Christian. I'm glad Noah didn't die even though I hope Ana ends up with Christian.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 3 . 5/7
They are so sweet together.
ChristianAnaGrey chapter 48 . 2/13
i just read this story and i love it.
I read the whole story & I LOVED it! However the only thing I have a problem with is Ana getting into BDSM it just doesn't seem like her nor something that she would do & also something that I didn't like... At all! It just fucked with my head & fucked up the whole story for me.. But like I said I've really enjoyed this story & I love it. Her getting into the BDSM is just my main concern & it really sucks because I love this fanfic so much but that just fucks up the whole story for me.
CG4me chapter 48 . 11/11/2014
I've just finished this story, I know, I know ages behind everybody else. LOL. Well, you are a master of twist and turns., but this takes the biscuit. I'm gobsmacked, really gobsmacked, but so pleased that CG and Ana found their way back to each other.
Just one thing, did they ever make use of Ana's playroom? Was BDSM, in any form, part of their life together? Great story, thanks for the hours and hours you must've spent writing this epic. I think I've read them all now.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/16/2014
Great twist didn't see that coming !
So far good story well done xx b
2,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »