Reviews for Robin Legacy
Guest22 chapter 6 . 2/3
This is a really good story, but why did you stop posting?
PinkBeauty34 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
OH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE CONSIDER CONTINUING!
Shadows Demons chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
More? Is there more?! I hope there's more! Please write more! I love it!
Connor Sikivou chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
OMG This is amazing i cant belive you thought of this! I give you 10 stars and 5/5 and a good job done :)
Connor chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Pretty Good im amazed really keep it up im liking this stuff! :)
NRS22 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Reading this for the 5th times and still not getting bored of the story, please update
Nessarose.X007X chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
aw please continue i loooooooovvvve this sooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Amazeing that was great keep righting
I hope I will see a new chapter soon
Eraman chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Okay Jason sleeping in the corner made me go all: "Awwwwwww"
kana hatake chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Ese momento, donde Jason tiene tanto miedo de dormir en su cama, literalmente me rompió el corazón... excelente historia, continua así :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I was rereading this for the hundreth time when I saw that you had updated...
*bursts into tears*
thank you so much! :D
Loyal as a Book chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Awww... I think you've captured Bruce's personality really well. I really get the feeling that he stubbornly won't admit that he's a bleeding heart. I enjoyed Jason and Dick's first real conversation, it felt awkward and uncomfortable as I imagined it would be. I also really felt how uncomfortable Jason was in the Manor, the dirty street kid in all that decadence!
Great chapter! I look forward to more!
animegal1357 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
awesome! if you can... please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter! Poor Jason, not used to a comfy mattress! And this line - not flowery, girly nice, but man's soap nice - totally something Jason would think! I hope you update again soon!
RollingUpHigh chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
It's so sad that Jason and Bruce's relationship will shatter in a few years. It'll take more to build a tentative bridge with the Bat Family, and even then their bond will never be the same.