Reviews for Waking Up
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I literaly just read the script of second Princess Mononoke movie. Amazing work. Respect. :) It felt like I am watching the anime rather than reading. SUPER! :)
OnyxBones chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it!
TotalJazzyJeff chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Really good story, i liked it a lot can't wait to read the next one. I hope it's as good as this one. Very good story line and plot it made me wonder if they were going end up staying together in the end, all in all well done. TJ2 out!
sandyx80 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMG, I TOTALLY LOVED THIS 3
cdc chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Today I have just finished the last chapter. The story over all was great. the plot well thought out and every bit of the characters in this fan fiction was written with perfection as its inspiration.

Yours truly: ComonDayCritic
Drullo321 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Overall good story.

Also this one has its own part because of the seperation of San and Ashitaka during the mid of the story.

There is just one thing i would have expected and also found better, that it would be more hard to get San back, maybe with another chapte of the story
Eldrich Geld chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
You did a wonderful job! I loved this story! Drama, Action, and a happy ending! I enjoyed reading this story very much!
Koizora chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
_ ZOMG YES! I did flot away on a cloud of happiness ~ So cute I love it :D
Mordred chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
WELL! Just the other night my friends and I sat down to watch this movie for the zillionth time and afterwards I felt like i needed more closure...I wanted some suspense of disbelief and here I got it! I loved this fic for everything it was worth! This was a joy to read as I imagine it was a joy to write so...*tips hat and bows* Well done!
baskervilledragonlord chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
That was awesome! Keep it up.
M-Watcher chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
AWSOME!THAT WAS THE GREATEST SAN AND ASHITAKA FIC I HAVE READ SO FAR!
slayn chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
*after A/N at the end of the story*

you wished it so it shall be. heres my feedback...

it was a wonderful story, kept me on edge the entire way, especially on the second to last chapter. i hope to read more of your fanfics so keep em comin
Fenris Amon chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
*Sigh* Five years too late on a review that will actaully matter. Oh well, I'm just here to say...excellant job, seriously though. You captured the esque and the feeling of the characters perfectly, and molded the story in such a way that it fits the princess mononoke story. Sorry I'm so late, but at the time this story was started, I wasn't old enough to fully understand and appreciate it. (Gosh...Five years...I feel so old.) Good job on somehow writing a fic that...even after five years...still gets new reviews.
Erik MacRorie chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
This was the very first Princess Mononoke fanfiction I've ever read, and was a real treat! I'm a sucker for happy endings, and I think you did an excellent job of answering some of the problems that would develop in any serious relationship between San and Ashitaka. I'm looking forward to reading your other works. Well done!
myboomerangwontcomeback chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
lovely story, there were a few mistakes but, in all a very sucessful continue writhing more fanfictions.