Reviews for The Truth
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
hell yes!
neal was a bloody coward!
the whole bullshit that august was spouting about emma needing to be alone, desperate and broken to break the curse is just that, bullshit!
well written!
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is an interesting AU. I really wish Emma had told Henry the truth
ArtemisGrim chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! It's over! It's all done Neal! Henry told you! OOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOWWWW! I felt that and it burrrrrrrrrnnnnnnsssss! ;D Great story! Really! Please... Please continue :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
-update please please please please please please
meriland25 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
What an wonderful fic...I would love to read more of it! Have a nice day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Oooh go Henry! Catch ya on the flip side.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Good chapter
naiariddle chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I like how you portrayed Neal, more than in the show. I like to heard about the posobilities of the Emma like if she had had the posibilily to raise Henry.

please continue soon
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is how it should have gone instead of Henry being so mad at Emma!
SamFanFirst chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
You don't know how much I wish this would have happened in 'Manhattan.' Ever since that episode, the Charming family has been on a serious downward spiral. :( I loved the way you're so true to the characters. Excellent chapter!
Meresger chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Interesting AU. I'm not sure I like the way you had the curse break; it doesn't really make sense. And it was Emma who told Neal about dreamcatchers, which is why he kept it. Also, the map wasn't Neal's, he found it in the motel room; and I'm pretty sure it was that very same day, after Emma got knocked up in the motel room, that Neal found the wanted poster at the post office, which is what makes the story so tragic - the best day of Emma's life turned out to be the worst.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
love it.
SamFanFirst chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh how I wish that Emma had told Henry the truth...I hate seeing him mad at her. Great fic!
fire1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh i loved it hope you do keep going with it.
if you do i hope you end up make Emma, Henry and Bea/Neal a family.
I love the Emma/Bea paring.
musicluver246 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
plz plz plz update soon.