Reviews for Bella's Vampire Diary: I Hate Imprinting!
Kristen chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
So now jessica's fiance died too? and it would be prison, turns out that jail and prison are two different places. No sarcasm intended. I really like this fan fiction I think it has a lot of strong points and a lot of weak points. but it is a fanfiction and they are kinda meant to be sloppy lol. anyways i like your story very creative and mellow dramatic lol
Kristen chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
woah woah, Jessica is dead? lol
Andrea chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I'm really enjoying your story so far, but I do have an editorial comment. The college you have Jacob attending according to it's location, mascot, and colors is University of Washington and not Washington State University. WSU is in Pullman, their mascot is a cougar, and their colors are red and grey.
gregory chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
Your book is amazing keep up da good work and please update soon I can't take it anymore its soooo good
kiwihipp chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Very nice tying up of all the loose end and a good way to make Sam whole again!
carebear600 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
teamseth15 chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
i for one totally saw that coming. i knew that seth would imprint on sam and i was right
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
I don't know how but I knew he would imprint on Sam! I love it! It's exactly what she's needs. Unconditional love and total devotion especially how she thinks her body is mutilated. Seth will assure her she's beautiful and he'll mean it. I love it!
kiwihipp chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
LOL! Good advice from both Edward and Bella to Nessie!
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
I'm glad Sam felt pretty. I really like her and Nessie' s friendship. But I'm most definitely ready for Ness to get her big girl kiss lol.
kiwihipp chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
Wow! I am sure they must have looked stunning! What a lovely way to celebrate the birthday!
czanido chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Pls update so0n..puhlease :-(
kiwihipp chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
Lots of laughs in this chapter! :)
kiwihipp chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Not easy to find out that this was Rose who was doing the talking, despite her name being in brackets after the chapter heading.
Nice chapter though and I think it helped Sam on a different level yet again.
kiwihipp chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
Real catharsis for both girls, but mostly for Nessie. To be able to share how she felt once she realised how badly Sam was hurt and how utterly mean she had been to Jake's friend. Let us see what the next days brings.