Reviews for Betty Friggin Crocker
general yumi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is so cute and funny! I love this!
ShriQuinn chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hopefully the pancakes are as fluffy as this story. :D

RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
"Betty friggin' Crocker" lol ... That's a very Dean thing to say, and I loved his memories of his parents. Well done little fluffy fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Pancakes on Tuesday? Uh-oh :)
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
AHHH The feels 3 This was sweet and sad and Also, great writing and characterization.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Not sure how I managed to miss this, but I'm sure glad I found it.
Great story, sweet and sad. Loved it, especially the last line.
Thanks very much for sharing this.
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Great fanfiction! I'm crying but I'm happy .D
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is seriously one of the cutest and most touching one-shots I've read for season 8 - great job, you really caught Dean's feelings about his brother missing out, and I love that he's trying to make up for it by making their own traditions in memory of old ones.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh Dean, he doesn't realize what a sweetheart he is...or maybe he does.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You wrote: He remembered the smell of newspaper and a clean table, and Dad's face, the way it looked before he quit smiling.

And this: Mom's laughter like music and sunlight.

And this: He was going to Betty friggin' Crocker this bitch.

So many great lines that equal one great piece of poetry!

This is phenomenal...I rememver that Betty Crocker book you speak of.
Dreamy piece that should be part of the show. Dean nesting and drawing Sam into it as you wrote here:
Dean picked up one of the measuring cups and handed it to Sam. "You, uh, wanna help me measure?"

Should be filmed award!
A favorite of mine that I will read often.
Thank you for this gem stone.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh I love this. I so love what the bunker is doing for the boys both on the show and in fanfiction. And it's obvious that you're inspired by the location.

Keep 'em coming. I'm loving your fics.
Baishu chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This makes me very very happy. There are too many angsty Supernatural fics in this world. In fact I am so happy I have tears in my eyes. Gosh, I sure love fluff 3
kb18142 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Bunker fic! Love it!
This is beautiful! Kudos!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW That was too sweet. Even though I hate pancakes I'll never be able to look at them again without thinking about this. I'm so happy our boys finally have a real home. They deserve a little bit of happiness.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was so cute seeing a little Dean helping his mom make pancakes. Now him and Sam have their own tradition for making Pancakes.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »