Reviews for Earthbound Spirit
Krista Perry chapter 21 . 9/12
This is a really enjoyable read. I hope your muse and life in general treat you well enough that you will be able to continue this. Thank you for writing and sharing. :)
BLINIX chapter 12 . 9/10
The salty tears :'v.
What you've posted on this story was incredible! All characters were in character, it was fun to read, and even though it's not super descriptive, it was really well written. The balance between the detail and dialogue was perfect. I also like the fact that Danny turned into a freaking badass, lol. Like, who even hides things in their eye? Damn! I really, really enjoyed reading this. I can only hope that one day you come back to work on it. But I understand if you don't. Writing takes a lot of time and effort that you can't always give to fanfic. Real life takes precedence, after all. So thank you for the time and effort you've given to write this story and share it with us readers! :] You rock!
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 21 . 7/10
I love it! I can't wait 'till the next chapter! Even though I think that Star belongs to Robin, but when I read that part in a certain chapter that they almost kissed, it looked me up on shipping those two. I used to ship Raven and Danny, but I think that Star and Danny is much better and less confusing. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope that you find a job, go to college, and find time and inspiration for this. I am writing a book also, and if U see people never giving up on their books, I won't for all mine. So you'll be one of the people helping find my inspiration.
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 21 . 6/13
Please update soon I'm begging you
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 12 . 6/2
You're evil. Wonderful and evil. Omg his made me cry so bad!
pigeontoast chapter 21 . 5/21
omg this story man

i cant wait for the rest omg

you know

uh

if you plan to post the rest i mean

idk youre the author but still this is amazing
poor danny

everything is just hell in a handbasket for him isnt it
pigeontoast chapter 19 . 5/21
rgfviosdakdziyvopf9akdf,gprdof9v8g90aikf,

this story man

sufsodig h elp me om g mesofsdigp
pigeontoast chapter 18 . 5/21
initiation xD

also yay they finally accept him omg

tho im sure the weird looks wont go away so easily i mean the dude was practically dissected and all

but still omg yay
pigeontoast chapter 17 . 5/21
omG

im so done omg this is too much i cant i canNOT omg

*goes to next chapter anyway*
pigeontoast chapter 15 . 5/21
omg danny chill

*grabs ice, slaps him with it*

chiiiilllll
pigeontoast chapter 13 . 5/21
starfire should slap her boyfriend

no jk

but still dude
pigeontoast chapter 12 . 5/21
i cried like a baby when false-future!danny started to hum his song to her omg

i know it wont happen now but man it felt like you ripped my heart out and stomped it in a pool of acid
pigeontoast chapter 11 . 5/21
awe noo D: please tell me the titans find out how good he iss?

please omg this is hurting me omg