Reviews for Earthbound Spirit
Stevonnieandpercabeth chapter 6 . 10/7
Okay this sounds weird but I wanted to reread your story and I thought it was called Phantom('s/ of a) Titan. Long story short, I LOOKED FOR TWO MONTH'S. When I had given up hope I saw this and thought couldn't be, but I looked and found it.
You can't really blame them when they see their friend as a code red ultimate lockdown psychopath who created. The. APOCALYPSE. That tends to change your view about someone drastically.
northtreker chapter 21 . 9/26
Good luck job hunting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
CorruptedAngel01 chapter 21 . 9/16
R u gonna update soon? Im eager for the next chapter! (:
kazikamikaze24 chapter 21 . 9/13
Now THIS is a crossover that I am excited to read more of as time moves on. I cannot wait to tell people about this story!
jh831 chapter 21 . 9/11
wow, my opinion of danny dropped big time.
he defeated pariah dark, the element ghosts, dark dan, yes with tech, but with the amount of training and powers he has, ember should not even be a threat on his radar. he doesn't need anything but his skills.
the way you said it makes him sound like tony stark and batman, antman, green arrow, green lantern, falcon. they are nothing without their gear.
Danny has powers and he shouldn't be afraid to use them
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 7 . 9/7
Everithing in this fic it's unexpected. Maaaan it's late but I can't stop reading!
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 5 . 9/6
Well... that was unexpected...
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 4 . 9/6
Star is perfect to heal him...
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 3 . 9/6
In the begining, the very idea sound crazy, now I see they would actually be a very good team.
I'll keep reading
Qchronicles chapter 7 . 8/22
Shouldn't people recognize him anyway i mean even though he had a mask he still has the Danny phantom clothes and logo...
Stevonnieandpercabeth chapter 21 . 8/21
Okay I can understand but please update soon.
Candy Phantom chapter 21 . 8/16
I forgot to read! XD
Candy Phantom chapter 17 . 8/16
Oh my gods. Terra is just like Elsa!
Rosalind2013 chapter 21 . 8/12
This is great! I'll keep an eye out for future updates!

As much as I disliked the idea of Sam and Tucker turning on Danny, I have to admit that Sam makes the perfect antagonist. It sort of reminds me of the Undergrowth incident, in a way. The fact that she's so cold and calculating, I suppose.

I liked what you did with Starfire, and the areas where you used actual Teen Titans dialogue didn't seemed forced at all, even with Danny there. His one-liners are very much in-character, and it doesn't feel like you just shoved him into the story. The whole thing makes sense and works well.

Also, I appreciate your usage of commas. Punctuation is a beautiful thing, and you do it well. :)