Reviews for Earthbound Spirit
mate-
no update-
hUh?
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 1 . 4/15
so I kind of spasmed aggressively when Sam and Tuck betrayed them. I may or may not have fallen to the floor, all while my friend who sits no more than a foot away doesn't even look up from her phone
Diamond fire chapter 21 . 4/1
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
Krusher chapter 10 . 2/28
You kinda made Slade way more powerful than he actually is. Slade only has minor enhanced strength. It's not going to be anywhere near enough to block a punch from Danny without being crumpled like a tin can. I can see Slade taking down Danny with anti-ghost tech, but having him block Danny's blows in hand to hand combat is borderline crack. Danny kicked Vlad hard enough to send him through four floors, he threw the dragon ghost, he picked up a school bus full of kids as if it was about as heavy as a shoebox, as well as numerous other feats of super strength. One blow from Danny would leave Slade as a smear on the sidewalk.

After this scene I don't know if I can even continue reading this.
Krusher chapter 7 . 2/28
A helmet that only covers one eye would look positively moronic.
Krusher chapter 3 . 2/28
Did Danny fight her in human form? Why would he have broken ribs?
Krusher chapter 1 . 2/28
When it starts this OOC, it kinda makes me leery about even continuing.
YourGreatestDream chapter 12 . 2/14
I read through the whole story, but I just wanted to come back and read this one chapter again. The scene where Danny dies in the future gets me every time. It really breaks my heart and makes my heart warm at the same time, which is really impressive!

I'm interested in how well Danny and Cyborg will work together in the next chapter, if you're willing to continue the story. I never thought Ember would be such an adversary. Oooh! Will her boyfriend Skulker make an appearance? Or did they break up? That would be interesting. They could enlist Skulker's help in a temporary truce.

And will the love triangle between Danny, Starfire and Robin become apparent from Ember's love magic? Who would she use it on?

Anyways, I have loved the story arcs you have used so far. I'm most excited to see how Danny handles Terra later on when she's Slade's apprentice.

And I can just see Robin coming across one of those moments where Star and Danny are together and happy, then Robin just going over to a corner to mope or even better challenging Danny to a duel of some kind. :P

Alright, wrapping this review up: you've done a spectacular job with this story and I would really like to see more of it.
ghostboy1225 chapter 21 . 2/11
got to say this is a nice story keep up the good work and hope fully you can get back to writing fanfiction
Marshman101 chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
This story is awesome please make more
Krista Perry chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
This is a really enjoyable read. I hope your muse and life in general treat you well enough that you will be able to continue this. Thank you for writing and sharing. :)
BLINIX chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
The salty tears :'v.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
What you've posted on this story was incredible! All characters were in character, it was fun to read, and even though it's not super descriptive, it was really well written. The balance between the detail and dialogue was perfect. I also like the fact that Danny turned into a freaking badass, lol. Like, who even hides things in their eye? Damn! I really, really enjoyed reading this. I can only hope that one day you come back to work on it. But I understand if you don't. Writing takes a lot of time and effort that you can't always give to fanfic. Real life takes precedence, after all. So thank you for the time and effort you've given to write this story and share it with us readers! :] You rock!
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
I love it! I can't wait 'till the next chapter! Even though I think that Star belongs to Robin, but when I read that part in a certain chapter that they almost kissed, it looked me up on shipping those two. I used to ship Raven and Danny, but I think that Star and Danny is much better and less confusing. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope that you find a job, go to college, and find time and inspiration for this. I am writing a book also, and if U see people never giving up on their books, I won't for all mine. So you'll be one of the people helping find my inspiration.
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
Please update soon I'm begging you