Reviews for Merlin Text Messages
The Lady Morgana chapter 30 . 1/23
OMG! this fic was awesome! Please add bonus chapters! Merlin with a TARDIS and quoting Harry Potter and Sherlock? You've just completed my life.p
sfox88 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
The wrong cranberry
sfox88 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I can see Gwaine being Barney. Yes. And Merlin is Ted, Arthur is Marshall, that males Gwen Lily...but who are Morgana and Uther?
sfox88 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Chartreuse
LadyMorganaPendragon chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Haha!
SkyChaser23234 chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
I'm sad to see this end :( but the final text was beyond perfect XD
Helca Maica chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
OMG that last one...! XD

Awesome chapter, like always. It's sad that there won't be any more of this beauty of crack!fic to expect, but I must admit this was a pretty great closing...! :D I love it!

I wish you the best at school, do your best and grab at success tighter than Arthur and Merlin clinging onto eachother!

Cheers, and I hope to see you and your awesome stories again sometime in the future ;)
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
UTHER THO
and Morgana just sitting there like a potato
and GOOD LUCK WITH JUNIOR YEAR I'M IN THAT PLACE TOO
omg
end of an era right here *cries*
but it went out GLORIOUSLY
daughterofathena2 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
nice job Kat.
Quill chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Laughing so hard at the idea of Gaius on a mobile phone in his physician robes.
wolfstreak chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
I shall miss this madness ... Good luck on your journey . May the fandoms be with you .
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Great ending! Gonna miss this fic.
Sherbetlemone chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
*Drops tomato suddenly because it's not looking all that hygienic any more*
Sherbetlemone chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
This is brilliant. Actually frickin' brilliant! You have made my day. But seriously...
'Hopefully next time will be soon'?
*Picks up mouldy tomato*
The World Out There chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
BEST STORY EVER! You, miss Katherine(assuming that's your name), are a GENIUS. An absolute GENIUS!

So, obviously, I love your story. I woul have never thought of time-traveling ferrets and a tribble Uther(long live Star Trek!) it's just so creative. I love the exaggerated personalities(Morgana's creepiness, Merlin's sarcasm, etc.) Hilarious! And Gwaine with fire. And Lancelot with his sweet tooth. God bless them all.

Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it!