Reviews for fall with me, fall for me
babyvfan chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Awwwwwww ;D. It may have been short but it was sweet, ended on a good note, and that's all that matters
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Aw. I love a good angel story
Angels-heart1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Loved it!
im back bitches chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Love it
KlarolineLastLove chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Love this fanfic! Please update sooon!:)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh good grief, now this one you just absolutely must continue! It's magnificent, you've set such an intriguing stage here. Loved this one!
CayleeElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
so I've been gobbling up your little one-shots like freakin McDonald's frenchfries and I think I love them all - but I definitely love this one the most.
Lady Augustin chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Simply Magnificent, love the angel theme :)
justine chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
she remembers ! now the question is
what are they going to do ?
justine chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
i'm going to read the next chapter
Biana Delacroix chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This is an amazing two-shot, I absolutely adore anything angels and demons and Klaroline (this is such a good ship for that particular niche) and you've conveyed a such a timeless story in just two chapters, it must be commended.

Their relationship here is just perfect; passionate, powerful, with just a little darkness that makes it so appealing. Klaus has that devilishness to his personality that fits the character perfectly, but his devotion to Caroline is obvious. Angel Caroline is full of light and love and a perfect balance to Klaus, but I also appreciate the snark of human Caroline, again, perfect characterization.

I honestly beg you to consider writing more in this particular AU just because I love what you've created with these two within the whole heaven and hell thing, I'd love to know how they came together, and what eternity entails now that they've found each other. (On that note, I am so glad they found each other, it would've been downright painful to read about him pining for her from afar while she struggles with her memories!) Ultimately, you've done a really good job of conveying the immortal nature of their love, it's easy to believe that he loves her enough to be sure of him being able to make her remember what they had because it was just that epic. Really, this is a great piece, short, sweet and full of depth. Great work!
firstfig chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Lovely, just lovely. :)
firstfig chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ooo... This gave me butterflies. I want more!