Reviews for The Otaku Experience
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 9/6
With a summary that mentioned Raven working at a cosplay restaurant, I felt obligated to read this and it was definitely worth my time. I could totally see Raven wanting a book like the one that you had mentioned in this story and trying to find a place that wouldn't broadcast her employment to the whole city seems to fit her perfectly. I love how you described the restaurant and how The Hive Five paid it a visit. The relationship between Raven and Kyd Wykkyd was so cute and I'm definitely happy that they got together in the end. I'm not sure if there are restaurants like this in my area but I would give them a shot for sure (especially if Raven was my waitress). -TheGoldenYoshichu
Redhead ninja assassin chapter 1 . 3/13
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Cats, bats, sex appeal and sleeping with the enemy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
*Claps* WHEW HEW! I SHIP THIS SO HARD! (my bff is gonna be so mad at me for shipping this now, she ships bb with rae, i used to, not anymore XD! it's gonna be so funny!)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh i loved it! My goodness i love this pair! Kyd is just so cute! one question (u will probably hate me) WHY INUYASHA! I mean ive watched it and dont get me wrong, i loved the anime but WHY! No ofence but i think Inuyasha is an ignorant, annoying, arrogant, thick headed bastard. And kagome is a freaking idiot! I mean she is the classic helpless damsel who just cant do shit! That is all. -_-
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Cool idea. I kinda wish it was longer though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
i love the way he told her how she's beautiful it was sooo romantic :3
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
:D I loved it. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
Juromuro chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It couldn't have been better. Thank you for writing me a story I appreciate it.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Soooooo this was my first Kyd/Raven story, and I'll have to tell you, I'm pleasantly surprised. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Kyd (since he's had a total of about 15 minutes of screen time throughout the duration of the show), but I think you did a pretty stand-up job. I will have to agree with you that it's a little too cutsie, but overall I liked the tone of the story. It was funny amd sweet, not something I would expect out of the pairing, but whatever. Anyway, good job!