Reviews for Fix you
MissYuki15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love this song...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That's one of my favorite songs from Coldplay, after Marineford whenever I hear this I think of that.
Trici Light chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
make more story, I like your story :D
PassionsIsLove chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Amazing work! I really enjoyed reading this, and the incorporation of the song into this piece was touching. Luffy knowing he had heard the song before and the flashback scene made it all connect together wonderfully.

It was not depressing! Keep up the great work, and keep writing!

Waca chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
OMG. Why so few reviews? This is a gem! It was so simple, yet so touching! It was very nice with the song playing while reading. I really liked the idea of Luffy remembering the song while not knowing from where, and then we get the flashback with the Heart pirates trying to save him, which is one of the most heart-wrenching moments of the manga. The song was so fitting too with the current situation; Ace's death, Luffy being in shock over it and fatally wounded, and Law trying to fix him. Ah, Law...aww, Law was so sweet. But that's how I imagine he would be as a doctor rather than psychotic like they showed us in the anime (adding things that weren't in the manga).
I like it also that Law and Luffy's relationship is left open here; I mean, when I read this, I feel like I can take it however I see it -a LawLu or a simple nakamaship. I like that a lot.
I just read OP 700th chapter and was left craving for Law fluffiness, so thank you so much for this one-shot. It totally made my day! You should write more of these! *goes and read the author's profile* Goodness, for someone whose English isn't even second language, you write very well! I would never have guessed, your writing is so easy to read! And you're in fourth year in Med school? Woah! Is that why the flashback with the Heart pirates sounded real? Because usually, when Law speaks or operates people in fanfics, it seems like absolute rubbish to me, but here the description was short, realistic, and Law's way of talking absolutely flawless.
If you write more of these, count me in! :)
spiritgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013